Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: Not again...The RevTT vs TL faceoff round 2

MATEE100's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    I prefer TL.Whatever you say.

2. BitTorrent   -   #62
    SunKing's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Why are we having this discussion? TL is better. Simple as that...

3. BitTorrent   -   #63
    Buddha.net's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by SunKing View Post
    Why are we having this discussion? TL is better. Simple as that...
    Because most people voted for RevTT?

4. BitTorrent   -   #64
    Qlix's Avatar saving forever BT Rep: +1
    All those big trackers are a security risk. Oh, did I mention they suck? Out to make as much profit as they possibly can. Twats.

5. BitTorrent   -   #65
    ZON3 release on several trackers, among them bitturk and TL. Their .nfo states something like that.

6. BitTorrent   -   #66
    Quote Originally Posted by VinX View Post
    TL - 150k users .. anyone can get into TL even RIAA and MPAA

RevTT - 44k users .. pretty decent imo

i prefer revtt and IPT more
    So you think revTT is safer bc they have 'only' 44k users?

7. BitTorrent   -   #67
    Quote Originally Posted by VinX View Post
    TL - 150k users .. anyone can get into TL even RIAA and MPAA

RevTT - 44k users .. pretty decent imo

i prefer revtt and IPT more
    So you think revTT is safer bc they have 'only' 44k users?

8. BitTorrent   -   #68
    MATEE100's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    I love the site still I'm in.Every torrents what uploaded there is great,and no prob with speeds.

9. BitTorrent   -   #69
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Qlix View Post
    All those big trackers are a security risk. Oh, did I mention they suck? Out to make as much profit as they possibly can. Twats.
    Unless you would like to back that statement up with cold hard fact (ie financial records comparing cost versus profit ) I wouldn't be so quick to assume.

Sure it looks on the surface ( and perhaps it's true) that TL ( in particular) is bleeding people ,but I think the truth is closer to the fact that for all the size of their userbase a very small percentage of their members willingly donate to help in the expenses so the tracker(s) have to resort to other means.
    Is that right ,debatable, but regardless I don't see any arm twisting going on here no more than at several "high end" trackers that use other means( which I haven't seen you denouncing ) .

Btw I am only posting this in response to your apparent lack of sympathy to those less "fortunate" than yourself .

10. BitTorrent   -   #70
    Qlix's Avatar saving forever BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Qlix View Post
    Unless you would like to back that statement up with cold hard fact (ie financial records comparing cost versus profit ) I wouldn't be so quick to assume.

Sure it looks on the surface ( and perhaps it's true) that TL ( in particular) is bleeding people ,but I think the truth is closer to the fact that for all the size of their userbase a very small percentage of their members willingly donate to help in the expenses so the tracker(s) have to resort to other means.
    Is that right ,debatable, but regardless I don't see any arm twisting going on here no more than at several "high end" trackers that use other means( which I haven't seen you denouncing ) .

Btw I am only posting this in response to your apparent lack of sympathy to those less "fortunate" than yourself .
    I was FLS on TL for a long time. Trust me, it's about profit. At TL it is. There is no reason arguing about it.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567