Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Not again...The RevTT vs TL faceoff round 2

KushBlow's Avatar Zen BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    TL has become a cesspool. With all the advertising and anti-piracy groups and shit.

Well then again it has lots of members, but still the admins need to restructure it somehow.

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by KushBlow View Post
    TL has become a cesspool. With all the advertising and anti-piracy groups and shit.

Well then again it has lots of members, but still the admins need to restructure it somehow.
    Adblock Plus and Element Hider extension We only need an Anti Piracy hider, then we're all set.

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    is that the same KushBlow who strangely disappeared from FST after being invited to FTN ?
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    tippertime's Avatar Your E-Stalker BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by Night0wl View Post
    Sorry for the off topic, but do RevTT and IPT have only scenereleases, or do they have some of the same P2P rips, that are on TL? e.g. DEViSE, FLAWLESS, ZON3 etc.
    wrong...any kind of rip can be on revTT with the request section

storys like this pretty much put the nail in the coffin for me to use TL anymore
    hxxp://fileshar*freak.com/2009/05/14/anti-piracy-group-baytsp-infiltrates-torrentleechorg/#more-2810

* = e

I also think this story is the real reason why TL's forums have been down for the past week, they don't want people talking about it
    Last edited by tippertime; 05-18-2009 at 06:33 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    Quote Originally Posted by tippertime View Post
    Sorry for the off topic, but do RevTT and IPT have only scenereleases, or do they have some of the same P2P rips, that are on TL? e.g. DEViSE, FLAWLESS, ZON3 etc.
    wrong...any kind of rip can be on revTT with the request section

storys like this pretty much put the nail in the coffin for me to use TL anymore

hxxp://fileshar*freak.com/2009/05/14/anti-piracy-group-baytsp-infiltrates-torrentleechorg/#more-2810

* = e
    Ok first of all, please do explain to me how a question can be wrong.

But guess you in a way (weird way) answered my question. Only scene crap on RevTT unless requested.

Second, is this really the first time you hear of an infringement letter being sent to someone, who has downloaded from TL? It's not like it's news to most here.
    Last edited by Night0wl; 05-18-2009 at 06:34 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    tippertime's Avatar Your E-Stalker BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    sorry, I read your post wrong...I thought you were making a statement (it was early in the morning)

Quote Originally Posted by NightOwl
    Second, is this really the first time you hear of an infringement letter being sent to someone, who has downloaded from TL? It's not like it's news to most here.
    no...but if it keeps happening why would anyone want to still use TL?
    Last edited by tippertime; 05-18-2009 at 06:39 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    They can't do shit to me. That much I know. Also the odds are slim to get a letter.

Only reason I asked is because it's nice to have options open in case something happens.

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    Quote Originally Posted by RexNex View Post
    oh, and SSL makes NO difference whatsoever, all MPAA has to do is join the swarm, and they instantly have all your IP's
    indeed

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    KushBlow's Avatar Zen BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by KushBlow View Post

Adblock Plus and Element Hider extension We only need an Anti Piracy hider, then we're all set.
    Yeah, but see, you need add-ons and extensions to have an enjoyable experience. I want TL no strings attached .

Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    is that the same KushBlow who strangely disappeared from FST after being invited to FTN ?
    If you're gonna act like you know something at least do it right.

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    merwais's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    If you have IPT then no need to ask for TL nor RevTT.

IPT = More Powerful!
    IPT = More content!
    IPT = Faster Pre then TL ( RevTT doesn't have Pre-timing at all, they normally release TV/Movies after 25-30 minute pre time LoL ) IPT max pre is 1-3 minute which beats RevTT easily and indeed beats TL 80% !!!

IPT = Friendly staff!
    IPT = Only IPT is releasing all scene TV/Movie releases in format of iPod/iPhone/PSP which no other tracker have it. for all Scene Movie/TV MP4(iPod/iPhone/PSP) releases, you can get only from IPT

IPT = Have Freeleech and bonus points which beats both trackers. ( Most important: IPT is not Pay2Leech Like RevTT/RevTT )

and many more extra features which TL/RevTT doesn't have.

Weak points of TL/RevTT.

RevTT = Very Very slow Pre timing ( NO FREELEECH TORRENTS AT ALL + NO Bonus points ).

TL = Pre timing is fine but full of ads, ads content virus also sometimes ( NO FREELEECH TORRENTS AT ALL + NO Bonus points + 2-3 Annoying Advertises in every single page ).

That's why my Vote Goes to IPTorrents
    Last edited by merwais; 05-19-2009 at 03:32 PM.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast