Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Emule

Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    But I think Edonkey is open source but still a good comparison.

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    Poster
    eMule Plus?

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    Poster
    eMule Light is eMule without the advanced features, such as the graph, removed, as for newbies, it is CPU-intensive and is not ideal. eDonkey is not open-sourced, the eDonkey2000 network was reverse-engineered by the MLdonkey crew, from which eMule based their program upon their sucessful attempts.

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Poster
    Originally posted by Gre1@25 September 2003 - 08:14
    I doubt it is because u probably have it set on bits and most likely u do and that's

Kb/s not KB/s like on kazaa

EDIT: So really your download is only going 25kB/s
    thanks for bursting my bubble and how do i set on bits so i know the real speed in KB/s

proud to be american

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    i have an emule related question i thought i'd pop it in here...hope i don't offend the original poster by hijacking...

anyway, before i did my windows format/reinstall, i had my emule folder on my 'I' drive, i backed up the whole folder and after the install it is now on 'G' drive...there is no 'I' drive currently.

my partial downloads in emule do not show up in the traffic window

to get them to show up will i have to change the 'G' drive to 'I' drive?
    is it possible to resume these downloads?

thanks in advance for any replies...
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    Originally posted by Jay+26 September 2003 - 00:42--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jay @ 26 September 2003 - 00:42)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Gre1@25 September 2003 - 08:14
    I doubt it is because u probably have it set on bits and most likely u do and that&#39;s

Kb/s not KB/s like on kazaa

EDIT: So really your download is only going 25kB/s
    thanks for bursting my bubble and how do i set on bits so i know the real speed in KB/s [/b][/quote]
    divide by 8

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    Originally posted by Jay@26 September 2003 - 00:42
    thanks for bursting my bubble and how do i set on bits so i know the real speed in KB/s
    Go to &#39;Tools&#39; > &#39;Shareaza settings...&#39; > &#39;General&#39; > &#39;Show rates in:&#39; > &#39;KB/s&#39;.

That&#39;s it&#33;

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    Poster
    Originally posted by Johnny_B+26 September 2003 - 03:05--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Johnny_B @ 26 September 2003 - 03:05)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Jay@26 September 2003 - 00:42
    Go to &#39;Tools&#39; > &#39;Shareaza settings...&#39; > &#39;General&#39; > &#39;Show rates in:&#39; > &#39;KB/s&#39;.

That&#39;s it&#33; [/b][/quote]
    i changed the setting, the speed isnt looking that appealing now

but its better than e-mule

proud to be american

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    It&#39;s okay u should leave it like that and pretend . Just kidding sorry for teasing u.

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    Originally posted by 3rd gen noob@26 September 2003 - 02:31
    i have an emule related question i thought i&#39;d pop it in here...hope i don&#39;t offend the original poster by hijacking...

anyway, before i did my windows format/reinstall, i had my emule folder on my &#39;I&#39; drive, i backed up the whole folder and after the install it is now on &#39;G&#39; drive...there is no &#39;I&#39; drive currently.

my partial downloads in emule do not show up in the traffic window

to get them to show up will i have to change the &#39;G&#39; drive to &#39;I&#39; drive?
    is it possible to resume these downloads?

thanks in advance for any replies...
    if you want to finish off partial emule files and you have kept all of the temp folder stuff, just go through preferences looking for the temp directory path and direct it to the path its currently at now, rather than the I drive. Restart emule and it should appear next time you open it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast