Thread: 50 Cent Cd Label?

FvKin GeniuS :D
    ok everybody be nice or they'll close our thread
    Board rule: max 500x150 Pixels (w x h)

https://filesharingtalk.com/sigs/albegaleeeee.jpg

2. Lounge   -   #132
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Originally posted by ScotchGuy@10 October 2003 - 23:15
    "but go ahead, post pics............... jus no that not all ppl r trippin like that"

Did you just say "trippin"? Die now please.

3. Lounge   -   #133
    Mr. Peabody's Avatar Poster
    Lol,just seen the minibus they're waiting-better run don't be late.
    Suffering from a wet dream, no it's just me I had to pee.

4. Lounge   -   #134
    Storm's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Originally posted by ScotchGuy+11 October 2003 - 08:15--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ScotchGuy &#064; 11 October 2003 - 08:15)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>How old are you? 8? Have some dignity and learn to type. Damn wiggers, get it through your thick skull, YOU ARE NOT BLACK.

~

From that point on you loose all cohesion whatsoever. Something about a razor and barbers.[/b]

well @ least u make more of a point that FC........... LoL

y should i type they way u wan me 2????

an no, im not black......... nor am i white, yellow, red or blu like a smurf........... nor do i pretend 2 b sum1 im not............ i might ware oversized sweaters in my house after a long day of work, but that has nothin 2 do wit who i am.....

its all fuckin bs........... jus let ppl b who they r w/o lookin @ the color of their skin............

Originally posted by ScotchGuy@11 October 2003 - 08:15
    Having everyone think you&#39;re an idiot must be really hard on you. I bet you end up working at a gas station, or on welfare.
    well fortunately, even if i were as dumb as u want me 2 b, i still live in a country that takes care of its citizens.......... so no chance on that.........

im not gonna tell u what i do irl, cause u wouldnt beleive me neway..........

Originally posted by ScotchGuy@11 October 2003 - 08:15
    Shutup, how exactly do you measure soul, does it have it&#39;s own scale? Like the Fujita scale or something.
    YOU: "Yo g........... i just gotzed.......... mesead.............. on da sugita scale&#33;"
    YOUR DAWG: "wha ya get dawg?&#39;
    YOU: "im da S-5...........highast soul der iz&#33;&#33;"
    YOUR DAWG: "off da hizzouse&#33;@#W"
    now that was acctually funny&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

but seriously, do u have 2 measure everything? i mean, if ud eva get a girl, i no u could measure her IQ (in ur case prolly round that of a road-killed-ginea-pig), but could u measure how u treat her??? cum on........... dun act even dumber that u r............

<!--QuoteBegin-ScotchGuy
    @11 October 2003 - 08:15
    Did you just say "trippin"? Die now please.
    From that point on you loose all cohesion whatsoever. Something about a razor and barbers.
    [/quote]

i was aimin @ ppl who definitly need a shave an a haircut *looks @ FC*, but i wouldnt xpect u 2 undastand..............

respect 2 infamousalbo101 4 his gr8 lyrics
    great FTP site for awesome quality video clips
    yeah, you have to sign up, but its worth it

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 411121314