Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: REQ: BitmeTV

phoenixfire's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    To anyone who just happen to have a spare bitmetv invite I'd be glad to show you my credentials or anything else that might be of interest

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    nice avatar btw.
    also, people will want to think what's your stance towards trading, though you seem to have stopped doing that a very long time ago.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    nice avatar btw.
    also, people will want to think what's your stance towards trading, though you seem to have stopped doing that a very long time ago.
    I figure I try to get an invite with no strings attached, no worries about being scammed or whatever. Plus I got tired of managing 500 different trackers. I seen so many people do it so I figure why not me. So yeah I stopped trading. I've gotten nowhere in the past 2 years though
    Last edited by phoenixfire; 05-18-2009 at 02:51 PM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    sheriff 01's Avatar Safety First! BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenixfire View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    nice avatar btw.
    I figure I try to get an invite with no strings attached, no worries about being scammed or whatever. Plus I got tired of managing 500 different trackers. I seen so many people do it so I figure why not me. So yeah I stopped trading. I've gotten nowhere in the past 2 years though
    To be honest, i do not know one member here or anywhere else for that matter managing 500 different trackers, that in itself is just ludicrous! I thought i had seen it all but this takes the cake!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    have you tried signing up to tv.torrents.ro ? they've pretty much the same contents at bitmeTV.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by sheriff 01 View Post

To be honest, i do not know one member here or anywhere else for that matter managing 500 different trackers, that in itself is just ludicrous! I thought i had seen it all but this takes the cake!
    ...Are you retarded?

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Quote Originally Posted by sheriff 01 View Post

...Are you retarded?
    i think you are the one who's retarded

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    And how's that?

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    killercam101's Avatar count-dick ass BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    ^^Thank you. And thank YOU caballo I've signed up recently.
    Last edited by phoenixfire; 05-19-2009 at 01:12 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast