Thread: Req for RevTT

hi im still wondering if anyone has a RevTT invite to giveaway
    i would be so thankful if someone could keep me out

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    arhitecht's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    some proofs?
    I don't need anything at this moment

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    tippertime's Avatar Your E-Stalker BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    if you tell me a funny joke I will give you one

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    tippertime i would if i knew one, but i dont know one single joke, and if I tried to make one up it would probably be the worst joke ever

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    tippertime's Avatar Your E-Stalker BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    well thats my offer....make me laugh and you get to enjoy one of the best torrent sites out there(my personal favorite)

this is the internet I am sure you can find a joke somewhere

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    President Clinton & the Pope

President Clinton and the Pope died on the same day, and due to an administrative foul-up, Clinton was sent to heaven and the Pope was sent to hell. The Pope explained the situation to the devil who acknowledged the error. The Pope was told, however, that it would take about 24 hours to fix the problem. The next day, the Pope was sent off to heaven. On his way up, he met Clinton who was on his way down. They stopped to chat.

"Sorry about the mix-up" said the Pope. "Though I'm really excited about going to heaven."

"Why's that?"

"I've always wanted to meet the Virgin Mary."

"You're about a day late."

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by trumania View Post
    President Clinton & the Pope

President Clinton and the Pope died on the same day, and due to an administrative foul-up, Clinton was sent to heaven and the Pope was sent to hell. The Pope explained the situation to the devil who acknowledged the error. The Pope was told, however, that it would take about 24 hours to fix the problem. The next day, the Pope was sent off to heaven. On his way up, he met Clinton who was on his way down. They stopped to chat.

"Sorry about the mix-up" said the Pope. "Though I'm really excited about going to heaven."

"Why's that?"

"I've always wanted to meet the Virgin Mary."

"You're about a day late."
    lol made me chuckle