Thread: Mafia

McQuive
    hi, i'am trying to download Mafia and was wondering if anyone can tell me which is the best (and real) file to download.

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    I've bought this game its so frustrating - Disc 2 is scratched and it wont install anymore

3. Games   -   #3
    Octopussy
    www.suprnova.org they have mafia i think...im sure..i think

4. Games   -   #4
    PAiNKiLLER
    You must get it... Its a great game... I love it...

Are there any part 2 of mafia is coming out?

Image Resized

5. Games   -   #5
    Originally posted by Octopussy@25 September 2003 - 13:33

I do not think that they do, i got mine from direct connect a long time ago, crap game i thought.

No

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by toddiscool+25 September 2003 - 19:08--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (toddiscool @ 25 September 2003 - 19:08)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Octopussy@25 September 2003 - 13:33

I do not think that they do, i got mine from direct connect a long time ago, crap game i thought.

No [/b][/quote]
    1) It&#39;s a brilliant game, highly entertaining with great varying missions and possibilities.
    2) How do you know there is no Mafia 2? There was no Half-Life 2 until a month ago when it was announced.

7. Games   -   #7
    Originally posted by Timmah@25 September 2003 - 18:15
    I&#39;ve bought this game its so frustrating - Disc 2 is scratched and it wont install anymore
    I had the same problem with Rouge Spear. i made a image (BIN) of the CD with Ultra ISO, of course the BIN had corruption because it could not read the scratched areas. then i used CDMage to repair the BIN. and i re burned it , it installed perfectly.

Mafia is all over eMule or eDonkey

8. Games   -   #8
    Originally posted by Timmah@25 September 2003 - 14:17
    2) How do you know there is no Mafia 2? There was no Half-Life 2 until a month ago when it was announced.
    Quote from official site

http://www.gathering.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=13148

If you take a moment to look throught the rest oft aht forum you well see multiple repies saying the exat same thing, the developers and relasers can not come to an agreement or some shit like that.