Thread: Where Is My Car?

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    I wake up..........no car.We lost a old friend from the local bar.....goodbye Joe( ).....where is my car?I miss Bender.....he always made fun of this shit with me.

Drunk.....I am still very drunk.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Poster
    Dude ! You're IN IT !

sorry about your friend btw.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Guillaume's Avatar Kentish old lady BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Look for someone who couldn't stand driving a Focus anymore!!!

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    dude, where's your car?
    Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51

5. Lounge   -   #5
    My cigarettes are missing also.I know.....Lamsey will say that is a good thing.

So I need to get off my fat ass and walk to the bar.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@25 September 2003 - 19:13
    I wake up..........no car.We lost a old friend from the local bar.....goodbye Joe( ).....where is my car?I miss Bender.....he always made fun of this shit with me.

Dude,

I sold it to some guy like you told me. Remember, the engine wouldn't turn over and you got out and started kicking the shite out it. You even bit the rearview mirror.

You said you were tired of that "piece of s*it car" and stormed off, leaving me to sell it to the "first m*therf*cker who was stupid enough to want it".

Anyway, it was late and nothing was open and I was starving. I traded your car for a large pizza. I still have a couple of pieces left, if you want some.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Double Agent
    Dude, where is your ass?

8. Lounge   -   #8
    I walked up to the BAR.....my car was still there.Just got back.....luckily I had my keys.Thanks to whoever brought me home.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    lynx's Avatar .
    Originally posted by hobbes+25 September 2003 - 19:31--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hobbes @ 25 September 2003 - 19:31)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@25 September 2003 - 19:13

Dude,

I sold it to some guy like you told me. Remember, the engine wouldn&#39;t turn over and you got out and started kicking the shite out it. You even bit the rearview mirror.

You said you were tired of that "piece of s*it car" and stormed off, leaving me to sell it to the "first m*therf*cker who was stupid enough to want it".

Anyway, it was late and nothing was open and I was starving. I traded your car for a large pizza. I still have a couple of pieces left, if you want some. [/b][/quote]
    Oh dear, hobbes.

You&#39;ve made the assumption that just because he was fed up of that &#39;piece of sh*t&#39; that it was FC&#39;s car. I think you&#39;ll find that is was one he had &#39;borrowed&#39;, and now you&#39;ve sold it.

Fortunately, there is a bright side to this. Can you imagine what will happen to the guy you sold it to when the cops talk to him - &#39;I bought it from a guy with long pointy ears&#39;
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    I am going back to bed.After walking up there still half drunk I am beat.

Bike Night tonight...500 Bikers getting drunk for Joe.