Thread: Whyyyyyyyyyyyy

ok you all prolly know a hell of a lot more about this than i . so im going to ask you all a question ok ?
    how the fuc* do you stop these monkey ass***** uploading static loopers, dubs, fakes, crap files ?
    this is so old news and no doubt very very boring for you all to hear , but its damned annoying, the worst thing Kazaa ever did was introduce this participation level , it does nothing but encourage ijuts to upload bogus files . whats the point in downloading a crap file ?
    its damned annoying is all ,
    yu just cant get the new files no more ....
    so yes maybe Kazaa is dead and its time to move on ?
    thats what prompted me to write this post .......reading that ......
    like i say its prolly old news to you lot .but i had to say my bit ....

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    You cant stop leeches, so all you can do is piss and moan.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Chaot|c_Seren|ty@25 September 2003 - 17:50
    ok you all prolly know a hell of a lot more about this than i . so im going to ask you all a question ok ?
    how the fuc* do you stop these monkey ass***** uploading static loopers, dubs, fakes, crap files ?
    this is so old news and no doubt very very boring for you all to hear , but its damned annoying, the worst thing Kazaa ever did was introduce this participation level , it does nothing but encourage ijuts to upload bogus files . whats the point in downloading a crap file ?
    its damned annoying is all ,
    yu just cant get the new files no more ....
    so yes maybe Kazaa is dead and its time to move on ?
    thats what prompted me to write this post .......reading that ......
    like i say its prolly old news to you lot .but i had to say my bit ....
    look around the forum for that answer, this topic has been up a million times

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Either use the verefied hashes or use an other program like shareaza, the search on kazaa is only good for old files useless for new.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Learn how to do it on your own......by searching the forum using the search button at the top of the page.