Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Emule

I usually use emule to download softwares.So is there any credit cheat for emule
    like PL cheat in k-lite.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Forum Star
    Yes. But it will result in you being banned.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Double Agent
    fucking leechers

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Originally posted by james_bond_rulez@25 September 2003 - 23:28
    fucking leechers
    How the fuck do u know i leech?I upload more than i download.I have been only uploading for the past 7 days just to get my credits up.So just BACKOFF ASSHOLE!

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Double Agent
    then why are you asking for cheats?

if you have the credits just use it to download

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Never say no to an added advantage.SO i suppose u dont even use the PL cheat in k-lite.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Double Agent
    it's intergrated into the program and on by default. so are you calling everybody a liar and cheater?

I use emule too and I upload the same amount as I download. leechers can use the cheat to download freely off of others. that's not fair to the rest who contribute to the community.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Poster
    The emule credit system doesn't work. If you're on a monthly cap, you can't afford to have constant uploads and no downloads.
    Use NetLimiter to balance that.
    Set emule to unlimited downloads and 80% uploads. Then set netlimiter to your 1/3 ratio or is it 1/4 ?? About 5k to start.
    Whatever, if you start getting downloads, then you can increase your upload bandwidth accordingly.
    The Emule program won't know the difference. You can tweak the connection type in emule to get better results too.
    If you're using XP with the built in firewall, get a different firewall to get yourself a high ID. Don't turn it off, emule is filthy with hacks. Sygate works well with emule. Just sit back and watch all the blocked connection attempts to system services coming from emule traffic.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Double Agent
    Originally posted by balamm@26 September 2003 - 10:43
    The emule credit system doesn't work. If you're on a monthly cap, you can't afford to have constant uploads and no downloads.
    Use NetLimiter to balance that.
    Set emule to unlimited downloads and 80% uploads. Then set netlimiter to your 1/3 ratio or is it 1/4 ?? About 5k to start.
    Whatever, if you start getting downloads, then you can increase your upload bandwidth accordingly.
    The Emule program won't know the difference. You can tweak the connection type in emule to get better results too.
    If you're using XP with the built in firewall, get a different firewall to get yourself a high ID. Don't turn it off, emule is filthy with hacks. Sygate works well with emule. Just sit back and watch all the blocked connection attempts to system services coming from emule traffic.
    again i am stunned at balamm's experience and resourcefulness at software

Edit: I use zonealarm and I notice I am being flooded after I close emule(takes a long time to close it too ). and watch za block all those access attempts at my port 4662

i just change my mac in my router and get a new ip

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Poster
    I get flooded for up to three days after i close emule. Even if I change mac, my ip's are leased for 3 days at a time so the ISP still directs them to my modems mac. Just reset the modem and block emule in your firewall when you exit. That's about all you can do.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast