Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky and Shadow of Chernobyl

  1. #1
    Hi fellows,

    I have seen these in the games section but unfortunately they are a bit old so I can't download em anymore Is anyone willing to upload these again?

    Thanks!

  2. Games   -   #2
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    European Union
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,718
    but what filesharing method are you relating to? usenet? torrents?

  3. Games   -   #3
    Usenet I mean,

  4. Games   -   #4
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    4,960
    I would download one and play it before downloading the second one. I finally finished the first one and it was way too exhausting for me to think about trying the prequel.

  5. Games   -   #5
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    European Union
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,718
    Quote Originally Posted by T.S.O.L. View Post
    I would download one and play it before downloading the second one. I finally finished the first one and it was way too exhausting for me to think about trying the prequel.
    same here.
    but i admit each time i read a thread like this my fingers get itchy to install the prequel. The game was worth it, well worth it in my opinion.

  6. Games   -   #6
    SonsOfLiberty's Avatar The Lonely Wanderer
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Capital Wasteland
    Posts
    24,011
    Quote Originally Posted by Tootedprof View Post
    Hi fellows,

    I have seen these in the games section but unfortunately they are a bit old so I can't download em anymore Is anyone willing to upload these again?

    Thanks!

    Why don't you follow this guide and request them yourself? We don't fill requests...if you really want it, I suggest you follow this guide to request via IRC:

    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-gui...uff-irc-351356

    BTW, there's one that's only 20 days old
    http://binsearch.info/?q=Clear+Sky&m...ge=300&server=

    And the second one is only 119 days..to me those aren't old
    http://binsearch.info/?q=Shadow+of+C...ge=120&server=

    I'll post them in the NZB section here too. Done and there, you can search the search engines too, just take the file name and search....that's what I just did..

    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-gam...onymous-352632

    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-gam...-hatred-352633
    Last edited by SonsOfLiberty; 05-26-2009 at 12:38 AM.
    [center]

  7. Games   -   #7
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Shangri-La
    Posts
    2,225
    well tbh..it is not worth it.
    I was disappointed after i downloaded and started playing. Utter waste of time and Bandwidth :/

  8. Games   -   #8
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    is everything.
    Age
    40
    Posts
    19,023
    The first game was good but it just lacked polish, too many bugs spoilt what could have been an awesome game. As to the prequel, after reading the reviews of how bugged this version was I've given it a miss. There's only so much CTD a person can take ...

  9. Games   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by SonsOfLiberty View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tootedprof View Post
    Hi fellows,

    I have seen these in the games section but unfortunately they are a bit old so I can't download em anymore Is anyone willing to upload these again?

    Thanks!

    Why don't you follow this guide and request them yourself? We don't fill requests...if you really want it, I suggest you follow this guide to request via IRC:

    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-gui...uff-irc-351356

    BTW, there's one that's only 20 days old
    http://binsearch.info/?q=Clear+Sky&m...ge=300&server=

    And the second one is only 119 days..to me those aren't old
    http://binsearch.info/?q=Shadow+of+C...ge=120&server=

    I'll post them in the NZB section here too. Done and there, you can search the search engines too, just take the file name and search....that's what I just did..

    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-gam...onymous-352632

    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-gam...-hatred-352633
    Thank you SonsOfLiberty!

  10. Games   -   #10
    Hombre's Avatar Finish Him !!!! BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Emstek
    Age
    33
    Posts
    611
    stalker is for fact a great game.
    the problem is we need TOO MUCH powerful pc's to run it on great detail. but in my opinion a "classic" on the shoot RPGs like fallout as example.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •