Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Halo-flt

Sorry, to intrude on the vid card config conversation but I am confused as to whats on Suprnova...the other day I saw Halo PC Flt and started DLing that, but had to stop it b4 it was done, and now that one is gone and there is the Halo Combat Evolved but no Halo PC....so which one do I download....?

2. Games   -   #112
    does any1 know a way to play online yet?

all servers say i got the wrong cd key....

3. Games   -   #113
    Originally posted by runescaper@28 September 2003 - 18:28
    does any1 know a way to play online yet?

all servers say i got the wrong cd key....
    go to suprnova and get th PUBLIC(new one) patch and follow nfo and yu kan now join racked servers witout having to exchange ips with other people u kan use the in game browser!

4. Games   -   #114
    Originally posted by Gandalf on Crack@28 September 2003 - 09:13
    Sorry, to intrude on the vid card config conversation but I am confused as to whats on Suprnova...the other day I saw Halo PC Flt and started DLing that, but had to stop it b4 it was done, and now that one is gone and there is the Halo Combat Evolved but no Halo PC....so which one do I download....?
    if they are the same size, they are most likely the same file. make a backup copy of your incomplete file, then try resuming the download with the new torrent file.

5. Games   -   #115
    HELP!
    I cant download it! I have tried about 10 links none of them work!

Bittorent gives me an error..

Problem connection to tracker -(10060, Operation Timed out)

Help?

6. Games   -   #116
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    i had the same problem. keep retrying

7. Games   -   #117
    nevermind. just replace the last halo.exe.

8. Games   -   #118
    Specular: "Of, resembling, or produced by a mirror or speculum"

Thats one of a few definitions, it almost sounds like reflections, so if you turn it off, you probably won't get surfaces reflecting off metal armour / bits of wall etc.

9. Games   -   #119
    Originally posted by N£MO+27 September 2003 - 10:05--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (N£MO &#064; 27 September 2003 - 10:05)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-L0rD_S0tH@27 September 2003 - 00:37
    I got it off suprnova. Or should I say I will have it. I got about 10 min left. Getting some awesome speeds, too. Took a whole 4 hours to get it. Can&#39;t wait to bust out&#33;

well, i got it, now just one quickie:

In the NFO file it says to extract and burn the cue but how do I extract it to burn it or mount it on alcohol 120%?

it is a bunch of Halo_Combat_Evolved-FLT_flt-halo.001 through .0048 and a Halo_Combat_Evolved-FLT_flt-halo.sfv file. thanks for any help.
    Open the lowest numbered with winrar and you will get a bin and a cue.

Then burn or mount as you wish. [/b][/quote]
    hey, sorry im a newbie here, but i have no idea what to do... i got winrar, and opened the lowest number, and i see the bin and cue file. but what do i have to burn? the bin and cue onto a cd? or all of the files in the folder? im confused... can anyone help me?

also, what does it mean to &#39;mount&#39;?... the bin and cue files are a bit big, and i dont htink theyll fit on one of my cd&#39;s... is there anyway i can not have to burn it onto a disc?

10. Games   -   #120
    Originally posted by miseriacantare@29 September 2003 - 04:14
    hey, sorry im a newbie here, but i have no idea what to do... i got winrar, and opened the lowest number, and i see the bin and cue file. but what do i have to burn? the bin and cue onto a cd? or all of the files in the folder? im confused... can anyone help me?

also, what does it mean to &#39;mount&#39;?... the bin and cue files are a bit big, and i dont htink theyll fit on one of my cd&#39;s... is there anyway i can not have to burn it onto a disc?
    download a program called daemon tools
    install it, then mount the .cue file on the virtual drive daemon tools creates

mount basically means putting an image on a virtual drive to &#39;fool&#39; your os into thinking you have the disc
    also, the bin would fit onto a cd when you go to burn it, but you don&#39;t need to
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast