Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: World's 25 dumbest laws

chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by Spider_dude View Post
    grammar
    Saw that, like. Thought it was directed towards the mong so I left it.

Having said that, the chances of that flid picking you up on a spelling mistake are next to nothing.

It has trouble putting its fucking socks on.

2. Lounge   -   #42
    pentomato's Avatar Above the sun
    [QUOTE=Snee;3222304]
    Quote Originally Posted by pentomato View Post

I read newspapers from europe and in Spain a few months ago,a gipsy coulnd't get an apartment, some signs read not dogs or gipsies allowed.
    It is sad but it still happens and in the old continent where you can't say nothing positive about Hitler ( there is nothing positive to say about him anyway) You can discriminate against minorities and get away with it.
    Gypsy != irish, mong.

And Massachusetts doesn't have many actual irish people in it, for that matter.

The rest is just stupid.[/QUOT

What do you know about Massachusetts anyway, arguing with you about this state it is like talking to a wall anyway

3. Lounge   -   #43
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post

Oh yeah the irish were discriminated here, but today they are the ones discriminating at least in Massachusetts, it is sad that in europe in some countries you still find those signs today.
    Were the people who are discriminating there (as you put it) born in Ireland? I very much doubt it. In which case, they're not Irish. They're American. This makes it more a matter for your country, not mine.

Also, I've travelled extensively in Europe. Worked there and lived there in many different countries. I've yet to come across one of those signs.

Are you really this stupid or are you just being a racist troll?

I can't decide.
    Read again bro, I never said those people are from Ireland, and who cares about you anyway.
    So the Irish are perfect people? I don't think so, you you, never mind I can't insult the definition of you, by the way I missed you so much, nobody insults me like you lol
    Last edited by pentomato; 05-25-2009 at 09:09 PM.

4. Lounge   -   #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Proper Bo View Post
    why would a gypsy be renting an apartment anyway?
    Isn't this racist enough?
    Are you saying that gypsies are animals? Because it sounds like it, the way you talk about gypsies in europe, is the way many talk about blacks and other minorities here in US.

5. Lounge   -   #45
    I only need to read once to extract the idiocy from your post.

You said that the Irish were the ones who are discriminating in Massachusetts. I said that they aren't Irish. And they're not.

You fucking spastic.

6. Lounge   -   #46
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post

Were the people who are discriminating there (as you put it) born in Ireland? I very much doubt it. In which case, they're not Irish. They're American. This makes it more a matter for your country, not mine.

Also, I've travelled extensively in Europe. Worked there and lived there in many different countries. I've yet to come across one of those signs.

Are you really this stupid or are you just being a racist troll?

I can't decide.
    Read again bro, I never said those people are from Ireland, and who cares about you anyway.
    So the Irish are perfect people? I don't think so, you you, never mind I can't insult the definition of you, by the way I missed you so much, nobody insults me like you lol
    You insult yourself, your mother, your father, your father's father and so on, by the cluelessness of your posts.

I'm sure your forebears would be rolling in their graves at the utter nitwittery displayed by a congenital descendant of theirs.

Unless, of course, that descendant was a fucking slug-like creature such as yourself. As to which, they'd simply deny all knowledge.

7. Lounge   -   #47
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Proper Bo View Post
    why would a gypsy be renting an apartment anyway?
    Isn't this racist enough?
    Are you saying that gypsies are animals? Because it sounds like it, the way you talk about gypsies in europe, is the way many talk about blacks and other minorities here in US.
    No, explain why me asking why a gypsy would be looking to rent an apartment is racist.
    Last edited by Proper Bo; 05-25-2009 at 09:27 PM.

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

8. Lounge   -   #48
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Anyone got an apartment to rent.
    Now go away.

9. Lounge   -   #49
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    In America it's legal for black people to call each-other and white people "nigger/Nigga" but if a white person calls them a nigga, it's considered as a hate crime
    No it isn't. Read our First Amendment to The Constitution.

yo

10. Lounge   -   #50
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Quote Originally Posted by VinX View Post
    13. In England, all men over the age of 14 must carry out two hours of
    longbow practice a day.
    This is just plain Bollocks and makes us look daft..

It's actually only 2 Hours every Sunday, and must be carried out under the supervision of the Clergy

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast