Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Internet Explorer

First i know that this has been brought up 10000's of times but a search on anything with IE in the search just lists everything.

So I know that by dragging the sides out of the new window it should remain maximized for every new window (or appear to be, and that is fine) but every time I close IE it turns back.

this happens every time I format, and suddenly after a month it finally stays maximized, well it is driving my nuts. I really wish I liked some of the alternatives, but I am stuck with IE. So can anyone tell where this option is?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Out of The Ordinary
    When You right-click a link and choose to open in a new window?

BOT

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Originally posted by [B
    [O][T],25 September 2003 - 01:33] When You right-click a link and choose to open in a new window?

BOT
    When ever I click on a link that opens in a new IE window, it launches in window'ed mode. Weather I tell it to open in a new window, or it is set to.

EDIT: never mind fingered it out. I hate IE so much. You have to actully open the IE icon and from there resize the window. Then it will remain maximized when you run it from the quicklaunch.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    sparsely's Avatar °¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°
    Have you tried right-clicking your IE shortcut, going to properties and selecting
    "Maximized" at the Run: option?
    The default is Normal Window.

this post is guaranteed 100% parrot-free

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    BANNED
    may i suggest opera or myie2

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@25 September 2003 - 23:02
    Tried em both just to busy for me, i love the somplistic nature of IE.
    I know that both are customizable but I am too retarded to customize stuff so I like it. I just cannot finger out what I like, so it just has to be the way I like when I install or it pointless for me to try.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    BANNED
    Originally posted by toddiscool+26 September 2003 - 01:04--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (toddiscool @ 26 September 2003 - 01:04)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MUSLEMAN@25 September 2003 - 23:02
    Tried em both just to busy for me, i love the somplistic nature of IE.
    I know that both are customizable but I am too retarded to customize stuff so I like it. I just cannot finger out what I like, so it just has to be the way I like when I install or it pointless for me to try. [/b][/quote]
    thats cool boss but you are missing out, it will take about 5 minutes to set and they are so easy and great

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@26 September 2003 - 01:24
    thats cool boss but you are missing out, it will take about 5 minutes to set and they are so easy and great
    Oh I know, I can see the great functionality, I really like the look of myie2. The problems is that I am semi-color blind, but certain color combo&#39;s fuck my head up bad. I cannot tell what those color combos are however because of my color blindness. If you get what I mean? very odd I know, but it is true.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    BANNED
    Originally posted by toddiscool+26 September 2003 - 02:39--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (toddiscool @ 26 September 2003 - 02:39)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MUSLEMAN@26 September 2003 - 01:24
    Oh I know, I can see the great functionality, I really like the look of myie2. The problems is that I am semi-color blind, but certain color combo&#39;s fuck my head up bad. I cannot tell what those color combos are however because of my color blindness. If you get what I mean? very odd I know, but it is true. [/b][/quote]
    i understand boss but you know you can change color and skin with opera for example

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    zapjb's Avatar Computer Abuser BT Rep: +3
    Just so you know. My experience is that Opera 7.20 wo/java is 2-5x faster than IE6 on dialup.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast