Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Today At Skool

Keikan's Avatar ........
    Today at skool today, i was in phys ed right? OK so anyways my gym class is reel small so sometimes grade 10's come on our gym class so there were these 2 grade 10 afganastan kids right and when i was in the locker rooms and while he was passing by he looked at me and said "chinese".... So i'm thinking, is he dissing me? And he wasn't really smiling either... Do you think he's dissing me?
    Ohh noo!!! I make dribbles!!!

2. Lounge   -   #2
    iMartin's Avatar ♥Home Grown♥ BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Kick that Affy's ass

3. Lounge   -   #3
    i'm guessing you're chinese, right?
    if so, report him for bullying, then kick his ass
    got your back covered that way... :-"

p.s. just kidding on the kicking ass thing
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Seems like he was being racist. I wouldn&#39;t take that sitting down, and I would insult him back. Or just skip the insult part and kick his ass.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Double Agent
    Originally posted by Keikan@26 September 2003 - 02:16
    Today at skool today, i was in phys ed right? OK so anyways my gym class is reel small so sometimes grade 10&#39;s come on our gym class so there were these 2 grade 10 afganastan kids right and when i was in the locker rooms and while he was passing by he looked at me and said "chinese".... So i&#39;m thinking, is he dissing me? And he wasn&#39;t really smiling either... Do you think he&#39;s dissing me?
    maybe he hasn&#39;t seen a chinese before. was he looking at you directly or from an angle?

if he gave you a white eye that means he&#39;s dissing you, which means it&#39;s time to drag his sorry ass into the shower and show him who&#39;s boss

yeah Chinese rulez

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Keikan's Avatar ........
    He seems to be a chinese mix, but uhh seems like my friends already yelled at him for being racist ... and he was looking directly at me.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    FvKin GeniuS :D
    Originally posted by Keikan@26 September 2003 - 03:16
    Today at skool today, i was in phys ed right? OK so anyways my gym class is reel small so sometimes grade 10&#39;s come on our gym class so there were these 2 grade 10 afganastan kids right and when i was in the locker rooms and while he was passing by he looked at me and said "chinese".... So i&#39;m thinking, is he dissing me? And he wasn&#39;t really smiling either... Do you think he&#39;s dissing me?
    YOUR chinese right

Bruce Lee his Bitch Ass
    Board rule: max 500x150 Pixels (w x h)

https://filesharingtalk.com/sigs/albegaleeeee.jpg

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Double Agent
    actually in my high school this rarely happened.

It only happened to me once. I was grade 8 or 9 or something and still in ESL. and one day I was at this sewing class, where I had to make frog play doll. so I was sitting there doing my thing. And this kid came behind me and stabbed me with a fucking needle&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

he then got expelled or something...

good thing i didn&#39;t get AIDS then...

damn kids

9. Lounge   -   #9
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    I am not going to say what we did to foreigners back went I went to Hight School.But I was young and thank GOD my views have changed.

We only had Room for Black or White.....all the others were not shit.And the Blacks tryed to rumble with us once but they backed down.Funny thing is I was freinds with a few of them.

If I was you I would of asked him what he said.You might become freinds with him and you 2 can hang out in the Locker Room more together. ..........

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Keikan's Avatar ........
    Originally posted by james_bond_rulez@25 September 2003 - 22:16
    actually in my high school this rarely happened.

It only happened to me once. I was grade 8 or 9 or something and still in ESL. and one day I was at this sewing class, where I had to make frog play doll. so I was sitting there doing my thing. And this kid came behind me and stabbed me with a fucking needle&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

he then got expelled or something...

good thing i didn&#39;t get AIDS then...

damn kids
    Welcome to dipshit land

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast