Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why All The Lies About The Real Titles?

I would like to know why people give wrong title names to certain files and specially to movies. What is the purpose of those lies? To waste our time downloading a file 700 Mb long? To make us download a virus?

A special message to all those who do that: F... you!

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    That is exactly there reason, to piss you off. Also the RIAA puts fakes out there.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Out of The Ordinary
    Use AVI Preview.

BOT

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Poster
    I suspect that someone has spent close to a week or two downloading a movie to find out at the end that its not what they thought it would be..

learn to use the kazaa tools or give up on the P2P scene my friend

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Poster
    or don't use kazaa for movies..
    ice ice baby

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    I know how to use kazaa lite and I do use AVI preview. But when you look for a movie like for example Matrix reloaded and you know that it hasn't been released on video, it's not normal to see it on kazaa lite, and a lot of it. Once I tried to download it (because I know some people just take their video camera to the theater and film movies) and it was in fact Star Wars. What was the big idea? What's the deal here?

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    What is BITTORENT?

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Originally posted by karbo@23 September 2003 - 11:19
    I know how to use kazaa lite and I do use AVI preview. But when you look for a movie like for example Matrix reloaded and you know that it hasn't been released on video, it's not normal to see it on kazaa lite, and a lot of it. Once I tried to download it (because I know some people just take their video camera to the theater and film movies) and it was in fact Star Wars. What was the big idea? What's the deal here?
    Yes, this is called a fake and to avoid getting this just use the program provided in Kazaa-lite called AviPreview just clik it the open then go to your shared folder and clik on the .dat file in that folder (must have downloaded some of the file just wait till u see a lil blue fill up in the progress bar) and another way is on this forum there are sections called verified hashes in every world Example:Movieworld and u go there clik on a movie topic u see then inside of there will be a hash clik that it will add it to kazaa, and if u get a more sources needed then that means that the file isn't spreaded yet around kazaa. ANOTHER way is to use a program called Bittorrent (get 3.2.1) and then once installed go to suprnova.org and get anything u want by cliking on it. Know I just wrote all that stuff if u can't do that u are S.O.L. .

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Originally posted by karbo@23 September 2003 - 16:22
    What is BITTORENT?
    Its a place where you don't get fakes.
    www.link2u.tk
    You should be able to get the client somewhere on that page.

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Originally posted by karbo@23 September 2003 - 11:22
    What is BITTORENT?
    There is a link in the statement I already made I gave u a small but full tutorial.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast