Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Give Away 3XBITGAMER 2XBIT-HDTV 2XATC

  1. #1
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    16
    hey guys,
    i have 3 invites to BIT-GAMER
    and 2XBit-HDTV
    and 2XATC

    the rules to get invite:
    1.) why you need the invite
    2.) 2 proofs from other tracker with ratio +1
    3.) 1 speed test

    enjoy

  2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Hi

    I want Bit-hdtv because I always downloaded HD films,concerts and tv shows

    Ratio proofs:
    TL
    http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/8969/tl1.jpg

    BİTT
    http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/1978/btt.jpg

    Speedtest:
    http://www.speedtest.net/result/479237036.png

    Thanks.
    Last edited by Nance; 05-27-2009 at 09:47 AM.

  3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +3
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    USA
    Age
    41
    Posts
    31
    I'd like a bit-hdtv invite. Here are some ratio proofs.
    http://i496.photobucket.com/albums/r...g252003/TL.png
    http://i496.photobucket.com/albums/r...g252003/BG.png
    http://i496.photobucket.com/albums/r...52003/BMMA.png
    http://i496.photobucket.com/albums/r...g252003/BC.png

    I have a seedbox through TorrentSwift, but can't show you a speedtest because it isn't java based. It is a 100 mb/s seedbox.

    I'd like the invite because hd is the way to go now!

    BTW:Hey Nance, why would you black-out part of your ratio? Guess it's really not that good,huh?
    Last edited by sjames1682; 05-27-2009 at 07:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    FLEA's Avatar Extreme Gamers Team BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    384
    can i have Bit-HDTV? watching mostly HD stuff and can't get to HDBits, hear Bit-HDTV is good alternative,



    ratios:
    http://imagenic.net/images/291202v6a8jkyjfbh47g.png
    http://imagenic.net/images/52m86lson8os8raor5o0.png

    speed, not amazing, but i use seedbox
    http://www.speedtest.net/result/482473673.png
    Last edited by FLEA; 05-27-2009 at 03:38 PM.

  5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Shangri-La
    Posts
    2,225
    Quote Originally Posted by FLEA View Post
    can i have Bit-HDTV? watching mostly HD stuff and can't get to HDBits, hear Bit-HDTV is good alternative,



    ratios:
    http://imagenic.net/images/291202v6a8jkyjfbh47g.png
    http://imagenic.net/images/52m86lson8os8raor5o0.png

    speed, not amazing, but i use seedbox
    http://www.speedtest.net/result/482473673.png
    Advise caution!
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/searc...archid=4313988
    A bunch of threads for trading invites.

  6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by FLEA View Post
    can i have Bit-HDTV? watching mostly HD stuff and can't get to HDBits, hear Bit-HDTV is good alternative,



    ratios:
    http://imagenic.net/images/291202v6a8jkyjfbh47g.png
    http://imagenic.net/images/52m86lson8os8raor5o0.png

    speed, not amazing, but i use seedbox
    http://www.speedtest.net/result/482473673.png
    pm me your email

    Quote Originally Posted by sjames1682 View Post
    I'd like a bit-hdtv invite. Here are some ratio proofs.
    http://i496.photobucket.com/albums/r...g252003/TL.png
    http://i496.photobucket.com/albums/r...g252003/BG.png
    http://i496.photobucket.com/albums/r...52003/BMMA.png
    http://i496.photobucket.com/albums/r...g252003/BC.png

    I have a seedbox through TorrentSwift, but can't show you a speedtest because it isn't java based. It is a 100 mb/s seedbox.

    I'd like the invite because hd is the way to go now!

    BTW:Hey Nance, why would you black-out part of your ratio? Guess it's really not that good,huh?
    pm me your mail

    Quote Originally Posted by Nance View Post
    Hi

    I want Bit-hdtv because I always downloaded HD films,concerts and tv shows

    Ratio proofs:
    TL
    http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/8969/tl1.jpg

    BİTT
    http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/1978/btt.jpg

    Speedtest:
    http://www.speedtest.net/result/479237036.png

    Thanks.
    i am sorry but your conection its too low... only 1mb .

    Quote Originally Posted by sjames1682 View Post
    I'd like a bit-hdtv invite. Here are some ratio proofs.
    http://i496.photobucket.com/albums/r...g252003/TL.png
    http://i496.photobucket.com/albums/r...g252003/BG.png
    http://i496.photobucket.com/albums/r...52003/BMMA.png
    http://i496.photobucket.com/albums/r...g252003/BC.png

    I have a seedbox through TorrentSwift, but can't show you a speedtest because it isn't java based. It is a 100 mb/s seedbox.

    I'd like the invite because hd is the way to go now!

    BTW:Hey Nance, why would you black-out part of your ratio? Guess it's really not that good,huh?
    invite sent . enjoy
    Last edited by elihob; 05-27-2009 at 10:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Eros's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    101
    elihob~!
    You have exceeded private messages.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •