Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Some irc chat transcripts :P

  1. #1
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3– iN Ba57Ar– BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    in your sWaRm
    Posts
    1,771
    removed
    Last edited by KFlint; 05-26-2009 at 09:49 PM.

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    13,074
    Yeah, well, stick that shite up your fucking arse, like.

    Best place for it.

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    13,074
    Yep, it's a complete spastic who won't take fuck off for an answer.

    Wrong fucking section, mongalong. Wrong fucking internets entirely.

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,642
    We have no interest in having those irc logs posted in here... Especially if they are from private irc chans (not sure they are though)

    Posts removed
    Last edited by KFlint; 05-26-2009 at 09:50 PM.

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    13,074
    Nobody is gonna read your shitey posts.


  6. Lounge   -   #6
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    13,074

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3– iN Ba57Ar– BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    in your sWaRm
    Posts
    1,771
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint View Post
    We have no interest in having those irc logs posted in here... Especially if they are from private irc chans (not sure they are though)

    Posts removed
    They are freely available from pastebin...its the staff themselves who put them out for everyone to read so...

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    13,074
    Quote Originally Posted by sez View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint View Post
    We have no interest in having those irc logs posted in here... Especially if they are from private irc chans (not sure they are though)

    Posts removed
    They are freely available from pastebin...its the staff themselves who put them out for everyone to read so...
    Yeah, but they're shite.

    It's like posting jokes. If you wanna post jokes, do it in the Funny Stuff section where people with senses of humour don't have to read it, like.

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,642
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    It's like posting jokes. If you wanna post jokes, do it in the Funny Stuff section where people with senses of humour don't have to read it, like.
    BT Lounge would have been just the right place for this..

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3– iN Ba57Ar– BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    in your sWaRm
    Posts
    1,771
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    Nobody is gonna read your shitey posts.

    So sad you'll never grow into the man that your mother is
    i enjoy your misery that am fapping on it right now...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •