Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Looking for Level 7

  1. #1
    Armagedon's Avatar Generalisimus BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    255
    Looking for Level 7, more information threw PM
    Last edited by Armagedon; 05-28-2009 at 04:39 PM.

  2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Shangri-La
    Posts
    2,225
    you having trouble finding level 7?

    wai to go!

  3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Ahmed047's Avatar cardiologist BT Rep: +3
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    S el-K
    Posts
    368
    Quote Originally Posted by n00bz0r View Post
    you having trouble finding level 7?

    wai to go!

  4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    home
    Posts
    93
    cute level

  5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    222
    Goodluck Ahmed
    Last edited by Progressive; 05-29-2009 at 11:48 PM.

  6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Shangri-La
    Posts
    2,225
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed047 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by n00bz0r View Post
    you having trouble finding level 7?

    wai to go!
    Quote Originally Posted by Progressive View Post
    Goodluck Ahmed
    sorry, but cudnt refrain myself from posting.
    Goodluck for wut? lol?
    just a lil puzzled.

  7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    5,463
    Quote Originally Posted by n00bz0r View Post
    sorry, but cudnt refrain myself from posting.
    Goodluck for wut? lol?
    maybe for that: https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...te-free-276694
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

  8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Shangri-La
    Posts
    2,225
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by n00bz0r View Post
    sorry, but cudnt refrain myself from posting.
    Goodluck for wut? lol?
    maybe for that: https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...te-free-276694
    oh..okay.
    Thanks cinephelia.
    He must be really good friends with Ahmed as he wished him luck on a completely irrelevant thread. (And section..if i may say so )

  9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    I will never get this trader mentality.

    So you want a "level 7" site. As you may or may not know, I am not too sure, there is quite a difference content wise between the few "level 7" sites. So do you even care which one? Do you care about the content of the site, the purpose, the reason it exists? Guess not.

  10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Shangri-La
    Posts
    2,225
    Quote Originally Posted by shipwreck View Post
    I will never get this trader mentality.

    So you want a "level 7" site. As you may or may not know, I am not too sure, there is quite a difference content wise between the few "level 7" sites. So do you even care which one? Do you care about the content of the site, the purpose, the reason it exists? Guess not.
    well, he is a Trader.
    So keeping up with the tradition, he couldnt care less about the tracker he gets. (As long as its at or above level 7 on the WATW list)
    Its just another trading opportunity for him. Maybe 2 x level 7 trackers = a level 8? idk, but the possibilities are endless.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •