Thread: Shenmue Zero

Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Is Shenmue Zero worth the download, is it any good? ...it doesn't look it...

2. Games   -   #2
    Octopussy
    is this shenmue they had for dreamcast? wtf this shenmue zero has shitty graphics

3. Games   -   #3
    i guess shenmue zero is just a port from the dc version done by some hombrews

4. Games   -   #4
    The first Shenmue's graphics may look a bit dodgy now, but they weren't anywhere near that bad! . Maybe it's worth downloading if your a big fan of the Shenmue series. Could be Ok if it's a fan made game.

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster
    Gah n00bs - its a third party standalone game that has no links with Sega or AM2. You play as Ryo before his father died i think - hence; zero. I keep meaning to download it - its a PC game, you dont have to burn it to CD or chip ur DC or anything. For a fangame its quite a nice looking idea, but then again - it cannot come close to the masterpieces that were Shenmue 1 and 2. Oooh and Shenmue 1's graphics arent dated - theyre better than many new games that are still being produced for the console market.

I'd say download it - what harm can it do?

6. Games   -   #6
    Originally posted by Timmah@26 September 2003 - 10:49
    Gah n00bs - its a third party standalone game that has no links with Sega or AM2. You play as Ryo before his father died i think - hence; zero. I keep meaning to download it - its a PC game, you dont have to burn it to CD or chip ur DC or anything. For a fangame its quite a nice looking idea, but then again - it cannot come close to the masterpieces that were Shenmue 1 and 2. Oooh and Shenmue 1's graphics arent dated - theyre better than many new games that are still being produced for the console market.

I'd say download it - what harm can it do?
    heh they sure did steal alot of shit from the first game cause all of that... i remember seeing

7. Games   -   #7
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Finished downloading it this morning ...its pretty crap, even if you're a hard core Shenmue fan. It's definitely not worth downloading...

And there's nothing dodgy about the graphics from the first game.