Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Art.

Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tesco View Post
    Well, do you consider this art:

I don't know what the meaning is behind that. I don't care what the meaning is behind it. I think it's all just bullshit.

Can I draw a couple of lines and dots and make up a fake meaning for it and it's then considered "art" ?

To me art is all about the technique.
    I don't know nothing about Art or the definition of it, but I've heard that it's an expression of emotions or ideas.

People are different and each one sees that image with a different point of view. Depending on their mood and state of mind at that specific moment, they see it as how it relates to them.
    I, for example just saw it and what I made out of it was this (I just started working for the first time in my life btw so this is how i relate to it

"The big Red box represent my Boss. The Yellow ones represent the serviles. The White ones represent the ones who mind their own business and just focus on doing the work right and getting the money at the end of the day.
    The Black one represent me, the confused and angry one who hates the boss and the fukin job but can't quit cause he has to support the family. And the Blue box represents the ones at my job that sympathize and feel the same way as me"

Just by looking at it, that's the thing i pictured in my mind. Each one could have saw that image different depending on what mood they were and how things are going in their lives and how the matter of their personality and their features are built up.

It's such a simple picture that it can mean anything to each person. Some might just see it as a bunch of boxes and think nothing of it
    Is the small black box your lunch box?

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    it's crutavv's coffin

idk, i didnt even see the small box. if i had seen it, i'd probably have had another view of the pic
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 05-29-2009 at 02:40 AM.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    BANNED BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by tesco View Post
    Well, do you consider this art:

I don't know what the meaning is behind that. I don't care what the meaning is behind it. I think it's all just bullshit.

Can I draw a couple of lines and dots and make up a fake meaning for it and it's then considered "art" ?

To me art is all about the technique.
    I don't know nothing about Art or the definition of it, but I've heard that it's an expression of emotions or ideas.

People are different and each one sees that image with a different point of view. Depending on their mood and state of mind at that specific moment, they see it as how it relates to them.
    I, for example just saw it and what I made out of it was this (I just started working for the first time in my life btw so this is how i relate to it

"The big Red box represent my Boss. The Yellow ones represent the serviles. The White ones represent the ones who mind their own business and just focus on doing the work right and getting the money at the end of the day.
    The Black one represent me, the confused and angry one who hates the boss and the fukin job but can't quit cause he has to support the family. And the Blue box represents the ones at my job that sympathize and feel the same way as me"

Just by looking at it, that's the thing i pictured in my mind. Each one could have saw that image different depending on what mood they were and how things are going in their lives and how the matter of their personality and their features are built up.

It's such a simple picture that it can mean anything to each person. Some might just see it as a bunch of boxes and think nothing of it
    poor knowledge... art can be gun
    Last edited by Crutavv; 05-29-2009 at 02:39 AM.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    i wish it was. i'd have used it on you as soon as i got my hands on it

5. Lounge   -   #35
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Clearly we have differing opinions on what is appropriate.
    In the wilderness where I come from it is considered quite alright to go places that aren't deemed private.It isn't appropriate however to put down people for any reason least of all to get cheap laughs.
    Of course I'm not very sophisticated having left school at a young age to play hockey and trap beaver .

Canadian humour .Don't expect you to get it. Just like I don't get the whole British ill -mannered being a cawk thing.
    Um...Several things to consider here.

The first being that I'm not British nor ever have been. Does your proximity to America make you American? Perish the thought. It's one thing being an ill-mannered cawk. It's an other thing entirely to be an ignorant spastic. You should know where I'm from by now, or are you too self-consumed with bittard politics and self-importance to delineate land masses now?

Your hitting my profile is somewhat reminiscent of a lightbulb-battered moth. It smacks of desperation. I haven't even gone there myself in several years, like.

As to cheap laughs, they're all the more satisfying when a fat lip such as yours is hooked. Such a pleasure to watch them thrash against themselves in waters they rarely swim.

I've got all the time in the world. Have you?
    I knew( at least I thought I knew) that you were from Ireland ,I didn't know that it Republic of.Given the fact that so little in the lounge is directed at me I can only be expected to osmose so much.As for self importance obviously you don't know me very well( or read many of my posts for that matter) .

About your profile big fucking wah .Get tesco or someone to make it anonymous if it is of such overwhelming concern to you .

Flounder in the waters yes admittedly at times but it is also fair to say that I at least make the effort to dive in.(and believe me given the contempt that I occasionally am met with at times it really is an effort)

My lip isn't fat btw it's full and sensual.

And no I haven't got all the time in the world .I only wish that I did.

Now fuck off like I told you before I really get angry.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 05-29-2009 at 02:58 AM.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    i wish it was. i'd have used it on you as soon as i got my hands on it
    There is nothing good about a gun and only a fool jokes about them or thinks otherwise.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    chalice's Avatar ____________________

The first being that I'm not British nor ever have been. Does your proximity to America make you American? Perish the thought. It's one thing being an ill-mannered cawk. It's an other thing entirely to be an ignorant spastic. You should know where I'm from by now, or are you too self-consumed with bittard politics and self-importance to delineate land masses now?

Your hitting my profile is somewhat reminiscent of a lightbulb-battered moth. It smacks of desperation. I haven't even gone there myself in several years, like.

As to cheap laughs, they're all the more satisfying when a fat lip such as yours is hooked. Such a pleasure to watch them thrash against themselves in waters they rarely swim.

I knew( at least I thought I knew) that you were from Ireland ,I didn't know that it Republic of.Given the fact that so little in the lounge is directed at me I can only be expected to osmose so much.As for self importance obviously you don't know me very well( or read many of my posts for that matter) .

About your profile big fucking wah .Get tesco or someone to make it anonymous if it is of such overwhelming concern to you .

Flounder in the waters yes admittedly at times but it is also fair to say that I at least make the effort to dive in.(and believe me at times it is an effort)

My lip isn't fat btw it's full and sensual.

And no I haven't got all the time in the world .I only wish that I did.

Now fuck off like I told you before I really get angry.
    Oh noes, Idol's gonna get angry. I've just shat a fucking cottage.

The only fucker who gives two fucks about my profile seems to be yourself, hotshot. You're the only one who has brought to the fore in the last 5 years or so.

Gimme a hug, ya big Canuckian pansy, ya!!
    Last edited by chalice; 05-29-2009 at 03:02 AM.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    It might be fine for you Brits but I don't believe in man sex .

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    It might be fine for you Brits but I don't believe in man sex .
    Really? I'm pretty sure it does exist. What happens is that one man puts his willy up another man's bumhole...

10. Lounge   -   #40
    pentomato's Avatar Above the sun
    Clearly we have differing opinions on what is appropriate.
    In the wilderness where I come from it is considered quite alright to go places that aren't deemed private.It isn't appropriate however to put down people for any reason least of all to get cheap laughs.
    Of course I'm not very sophisticated having left school at a young age to play hockey and trap beaver .

Canadian humour .Don't expect you to get it. Just like I don't get the whole British ill -mannered being a cawk thing.

Ireland is a piece of an island and belongs to the British and that makes you British.
    All of you know a lot about art, that's why you spend so much time on this forums, yeah pure art.
    Just go to sleep.
    Last edited by pentomato; 05-29-2009 at 09:07 AM.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast