Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Art.

pentomato's Avatar Above the sun
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pentomato View Post
    The Brits are still in charge of Northern Island and they will be forever, they can't survive without England, so stop making believe Irish people, you guys would starve without the brits and that is pure art.
    And where the fuck is 'Northern Island', mong?

Spellcheck can't do all the work for spastics like you, you know. You have to be able to tell the difference between different words. Something you fail regularly at.
    Go ahead teach me potato head lol

2. Lounge   -   #52
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    It's like someone got all the idiots on the internets and compressed them in to one clueless limp biscuit.
    Now go away.

3. Lounge   -   #53
    pentomato's Avatar Above the sun
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    It's like someone got all the idiots on the internets and compressed them in to one clueless limp biscuit.
    Right? And they let you out after that?

4. Lounge   -   #54
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Pay no heed to Quasi Pentamodo, lads. He couldn't find his own arse with the Hubble fucking telescope.

He's just a spurned troll who resorts to racism cos he hasn't got the brains to insult the individual.

You are just a poor man that has nothing better to with your life and insult everyone on you way.
    Play the racist card, go ahead you idiotic poor old man, it is the only thing you can do, ignorant. Get our of your cave and see the world.
    But I think I could find your fatself, after all your big stomach gets there a few hours before you.

Let me lick your tears, little one. Did I hurt your feelings?

Sad thing is, for you, that I'm actually younger than you. Must really grate on you that someone your junior can out-think you at every turn. Having said that, my 11 year old could run rings around you, so it's not really something to boast about.

Maybe you're into 11 year olds, though, so I'll keep him well away from you.

5. Lounge   -   #55

And where the fuck is 'Northern Island', mong?

Spellcheck can't do all the work for spastics like you, you know. You have to be able to tell the difference between different words. Something you fail regularly at.
    Go ahead teach me potato head lol
    I'd have to start at the beginning and the fact is, there's not an awful lot you can teach someone with Downs Syndrome apart from helping them not to walk into walls.

6. Lounge   -   #56
    Fuck sake, tick tock said the clock, cawk.

How long does it take you to type your fucking gibberish? I've given you a 25 whole minutes.

Stop licking your monitor and post more shite.

7. Lounge   -   #57
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Now go away.

8. Lounge   -   #58
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I've cycled with Sean Kelly.True story.

He rode like a spastic but was hard as nails.Or rode like a nail and was as hard as a spastic .I can't remember exactly it was a while ago.

Anyway it moved me and expanded the human condition so it was art.

9. Lounge   -   #59
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    Waste of time, mate. It needs a monglish to English translator of some description.

Seems to have ran away again. It does that when it makes a ballbag out of itself.

Which is often.

10. Lounge   -   #60
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I've cycled with Sean Kelly.True story.

He rode like a spastic but was hard as nails.Or rode like a nail and was as hard as a spastic .I can't remember exactly it was a while ago.

Anyway it moved me and expanded the human condition so it was art.
    I stole the complete discography of Leonard Cohen off of the internets.

Had much the same effect as your encounter with Sean Kelly except it didn't give me cramps.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast