Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I Have Another Problem

That hasnt worked When windows starts up the start up sound is fine and doesnt crackly so is there a problem with windows media player?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #22
    Livy's Avatar Simpleton
    try winamp, windows media player sucks ass. get winamp 2 series. or winamp 5.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #23
    Yep, it'll be drivers. Try also updating your motherboard drivers. You should obtain the latest driver releases for all your hardware.

Also, and this might be new to you, you might need to update your bios. Post your motherboard make and model if you're not sure and someone here will check it out for you.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #24
    Originally posted by LTJBukem@27 September 2003 - 13:35
    Yep, it'll be drivers. Try also updating your motherboard drivers. You should obtain the latest driver releases for all your hardware.

Also, and this might be new to you, you might need to update your bios. Post your motherboard make and model if you're not sure and someone here will check it out for you.
    soz, i dont know how to find out what motherboard i have got

5. Software & Hardware   -   #25
    You could look inside the case on the board itself. A manufacturer and model number will be there somewhere, near the edge.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #26
    i just installed musicmatch and the sound is fine so its something to do with windows media player

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123