Thread: HDBits giveaway

Member BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    closed on some friendly advice. sorry guys
    Last edited by seanearley1705; 05-29-2009 at 11:53 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    brento's Avatar Poster
    Crazy good giveaway I'm tempted to apply

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    First of all, is a public giveaway allowed by the HDBits rules? Not only should you be screwed over, I wouldn't want to be screwed either should you decide to pick me, and we both get banned as a consequence.

I read a lot of good things about HDBits, and being more or less an "expert" in that area, I'd really like to join the site. Movies, high definition in particular, are a passion of mine, and I like the technical aspect of encoding in particular. Knowing that HDBits is home to some of the best and most reputable HD groups (ESiR, CtrlHD), I can't deny that there is a strong appeal.

I have been in the torrent world since its beginnings, am member on various sites for ages, and can prove this rather easily. I don't want to post "proof" publically however, if you can consider screenshots that can be easily faked as "proof" that is. If you want details, I'll send them to you via pm.

But like I said, I don't want you to get into trouble for this, so if public giveaways are not allowed, I rather don't want to get invited.
    Last edited by shipwreck; 05-29-2009 at 11:37 PM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by shipwreck View Post
    First of all, is a public giveaway allowed by the HDBits rules? Not only should you be screwed over, I wouldn't want to be screwed either should you decide to pick me, and we both get banned as a consequence.
    Public giveaways are seldom condoned by a trackers.

It was a very good application shipwreck but sometimes the best thing to do is to just walk away.