Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: seedbox.fr and keyweb.de

Clean little helper BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Quote Originally Posted by steph View Post
    [...]
    Contact us at support center directly.
    The ticket form asks for an order number, but I want to ask some questions before making the order.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    there's a contact form at website, or indicate 0 (zero) in order field

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by MATEE100 View Post
    the max upload was 180kb/s.
    Of course it's wrong.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    it's actualy true.
    I've had faster upload, but that was only for a few seconds.
    Past the last days, I've had a maximum upload speed at 300kb/s. Average up speed: 50kb/s (not faster than my home connection.)
    And the problem is that, even if max peer limit is @ 100, the client dosen't connect to more than ~3...
    On a side note; I ordered 2 (TWO) FTP accounts, and so far I've only recived 1. I opened a ticked support and they said I'd get one within that day, but thats 5 days ago.
    I'm sick of this seedbox.fr

Screenshot:
    http://tinypic.com/r/15wjrxx/5
    I jumped on those torrents less than 10 minutes after they were upped.
    Last edited by kv0703x5; 06-10-2009 at 12:06 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by kv0703x5 View Post
    http://tinypic.com/r/15wjrxx/5
    I jumped on those torrents less than 10 minutes after they were upped.
    You use an old transmission-remote version. A new one has been released. If you have speed problems contact support, we'll try to find a solution for you.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    ok, so I've installed the newer remote.
    But that dosen't solve the low upload speeds.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    acidwash
    my personal opinion stay as far away from seedbox.fr/seedbox.cc as possibly

I got a seedbox from them extreemly slow set up time... the seedbox has now been down for 6 straight days... Ive messaged their support a few dozen times to get this fixed or send me a refund and they have done neither.

horrible customer service/support

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by acidwash View Post
    horrible customer service/support
    You forgot to talk about your problem ! You use an old tracker who doesn't accept last client version. We have downgraded your system (TWICE) and you are unhappy, always. Multiple message to support within minutes, incorrect language, no reply to our solutions. And it's too easy to report paypal dispute just at the end of period. When a customer has big problems like you, we always try to find a solution and we offer free periods if needed. But you prefer to get your money back after 25 days, don't be surprise if we don't hear you anymore.

regards

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    I'v used seedbox.fr. It was one of the first seedboxes I ever used (because it was so cheap lol) and to be honest it was awful. Never going to touch that again. It was so slow. For example it took like 15 minutes to add 1 torrent. Dunno how they are doing nowadays, could'nt care less.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    still avoid, i signed up to use with revtt and tl. the upload speed is appaling, as for the download, well that presently doesent work for me at all, though it did work previously today. Ive filed a paypal claim for non receipt of service and am wondering why i was so stupid to not look up these people on the forum first!
    Last edited by mtwo; 01-19-2010 at 09:58 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast