Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011

Thread: New GFT Userclasses!

He was talking about giving someone the bitmetv account in the CFS irc channel.
    He never denied it. Its not heresey. He didnt trade it etc... he gave his account to someone.
    I doubt he would deny that cause in his opinion its not a bad thing since it wasnt traded.

Your comment about P2I. was pay to invite then im guessing?
    Didnt realize it was an i and not an L sorry. My bad.
    It looks exactly like an L not an I until I copied and pasted it.
    Pretty good however that people keep mentioning FTN and a few other sites being so great who do acctually have P2i as well.

I have yet to break any rules on this site.
    I am only replying to the aired garbage that albo keeps posting proving his comments are what they are... false garbage so im unsure why your accusing me of making up facts when a snapshot was even posted to show otherwise.
    All albo has posted as proof was accusations which is the exact opposite of what I posted.
    Your also assuming im from some site im guessing... but the information I referred to was public knowledge since Albo was talking about being banned from BMTV for giving his account away in the irc channel for anyone who was in there to read.
    (Notice I never said traded... he gave it so someone for free. Again not a rumor he was talking about it HIMSELF in the channel. He never denied doing it.)

The negative presence being referred to by IdolEyes comment is quite a shock since every post Albo has made in this thread has had nothing but negative, slamming, accusatory presences to them.
    (Guessing IdolEyes comment was directed at Albo and not myself?? As it would seem like he was aiming at me but possibly couldnt/shouldnt be based on Albos comments falling in line with exactly what his post said???)
    You dont see Cabalo whining and complaining and crying like a little girl about being banned from similiar sites Albo was banned from.

Melvin's a real fucked up person. He acts like tries to help you and in the other hand stabs you in the back.

When I was talkign to him in the irc i told him to put in a good word for me and explain to the guys that the bitmetv wasn't a trade, and days later i find that he's tryign to ban me on every tracker possible.

Thank god trackers like Sct don't associate with these losers or else i'd be downloading from demonoid now if it was up to these herbs
    You musnt have been in the CFS channel when he was defending you... I clearly remember he was.
    He never even said you traded the bitmetv account you recieved it from your friend who clearly wasnt using it.
    Refer to bmtv's policy about giving accounts away the concider it trading still.
    People notice in his own post hes referring to the incident I am speaking of.. again proves It wasnt accusation on my part... as far as the BT sites go who knows what proof they had.
    When you were talking to him in irc based on the convo he showed me he was in your best interest...
    Notice in the snapshot he told you to stop talking about it in the CFS channel.
    You seem to have taken his advice at the time notice your reply back to him.
    I have to agree with you about the other guy not getting banned from CFS and he is the one who gave it to you...
    doesnt make much sence if you ask me.
    Last edited by UberN00b; 06-07-2009 at 07:55 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #102
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    New info just keeps getting thrown at me and I don't know what to think.

I do know this, I don't approve account GAs, even if they're from the goodness of one's heart. From the tracker's POV that's the same as trading and that is enough for me not to do it.
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

3. BitTorrent   -   #103
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by UberN00b View Post
    I have to agree with you about the other guy not getting banned from CFS and he is the one who gave it to you...
    doesnt make much sence if you ask me.
    Right..it doesn't make sense because as i said, the trading thing was just an excuse for them to get "me" banned. They had no interest in banning the other guy.

Regarding Melvin and my convo. If melvin was defending me etc.., how come he banned me from tophos and even attempted to global ban me? It just shows you what a two-face he is. He knew that that acc wasn't a trade and yet he went and banned me.. Why? Because he's associated with the Cn chakels and they have this little group where they bully anyone that insults their so called community

Edit: Ohh skittles too lol. This whole thing started after i made that thread about skittles in fst. You should have seen how the skittles sysop shooked the whole CFS crew. Cfs felt threatened that Murduk was going to ruin their "preception" in the Bt community so they decided to let me go and not risk being shitted on. The only guy that stood up and told the CN girls and Murduk to go fuk themselves was CoolGuy, whom I respect to this day. The rest shitted their pants
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 06-07-2009 at 08:36 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #104
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    This hasn't been about "New GFT Userclasses!" in some time.

Closed.

yo

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011