Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011

Thread: So turnes out BT Music is all about money.

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    If you have nothing more to bring to the table than insults and idle threats then I suggest that you also "leave and make sure that the door doesn't hit you in the ass on your way out".
    Maybe you need to kick him in the ass and trow him out of the door.

U2VjdGlvbjQ3

2. BitTorrent   -   #102
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    As far as I know being gutless isn't against forum rules.

3. BitTorrent   -   #103
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPedro View Post
    Oh, so here's little Tut posting away.

Still crying over me banning you? I bet the tears haven't even begun to dry yet.
    Let me guess.....MrPedro aka AllAlone aka BlackSummer aka VR. Come on... tell me I am not right. Talk about tears, apparently you are still a little upset over the fact that you were booted out of your mod position as the overwhelming majority of users thought you sucked. Only an idiot like VR would stoop to such a level and try to create a little hostility by posting such trash. Seen it before and probably will see it again as he just does not get it that while he may succeed initially in getting to people, the ending is always the same. FAILURE. At least we use the names that those on the net know us by and don't hide like little children behind different names. If this is not you VR, I apologize to all the others for even associating them with a nimrod like him
    Last edited by cottonseed; 06-12-2009 at 04:00 AM. Reason: damn typo! ;)

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011