Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: So turnes out BT Music is all about money.

Jesus "Tap-Dancing" Christ! ALLALONE signs up here today, to do spin control on a bad decision at Pedros?

I think I smell a lackey.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Ya, a few months ago she sent one of the VIPs to try to compromise one of the other mods. Fortunately, this person has some values and wouldn't do it.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by RolloTomasi View Post
    Unless you are a former mod yourself [are you?]...
    He's BlackBummer aka VR.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Hostile Poster BT Rep: +1
    Sounds like the guy in charge over there is a self-righteous dickhead. I'll bet he has allllllll kinds of friends in real life. Probably the life of the party at his grandmother's bridge games, too.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Paracetamol View Post
    Sounds like the guy in charge over there is a self-righteous dickhead. I'll bet he has allllllll kinds of friends in real life. Probably the life of the party at his grandmother's bridge games, too.
    you are right

the only time i have ever seen pedro talk to ppl on the site was to day ...

12:47:11 pedro: NP here, just DL and seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed...

but i guess anyone will try anything thing they can to save their cash cow

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    MODERATION BT Rep: +2
    pedro's was never the best flac site, that honor would belong to the other lossless tracker.

The for-profit attitude of pedro's is not new, I remember back in the days of oink when there would discussions and talk about the for-profit nature of pedros.
    Last edited by ben99; 06-04-2009 at 02:12 AM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    I would not want to be associated with a tracker run by dickheads.

U2VjdGlvbjQ3

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by TP635 View Post
    I would not want to be associated with a tracker run by dickheads.
    why im leaving .... done and done ... with that b/s ...

i dont like my hard work being used to make some one else alot of money

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    NA_Magus's Avatar ヽ(゜▽、゜)ノ
    News today:

By Pedro:

Dear members,

I have banned tut and RolloTomasi. I will not allow the people who have had my trust create chaos on the tracker in response to a decision I made with respect to staff. Other bans and demotions from VIP follow in regard to individuals who tried to undermine my and my administration's authority.

My and my administration's decision are final. They are always well discussed and are legitimate. I would like all of you to fully respect them.

My and my moderators' goal is to provide you with a stable and trustworthy place to exchange music in lossless formats. We do not do politics. Please do not defy my decisions or my admin's and moderator's decisions.

Thank you.
    He sounds like a real dick to me. Fortunately I'm not associated with this site anyway.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    Its really sad to see the site go down this way.
    Rollo..u were indeed an asset to the site.

On the other hand, i was rather surprised to see a post by Pedro on the main page. He does stir up a few surprises and controversies at the same time.
    The impression of the site of being a *for Profit* venture is being confirmed or reaffirmed each second i spend on the forums or the IRC.

It was my favorite tracker, but i am not sure how long is it gonna retain that position. :/

PS: LAWL @ the Post
    *My and My* = pure..unadulterated and uninterrupted sessions of laughter
    Last edited by n00bz0r; 06-04-2009 at 02:56 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast