Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why Are The Downloads So F***ing Slow

heavyhallis
    As a new user, I really want to know,do I have to have some plugins or what? Itīs never higher than 2,5kb/sec! Usually itīs down to 0,03 or so. Please advice!

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    get a better internet connection B) B) B)

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Whats your connection. (eg. 56k, ISDN 128k, adsl, cabel, highspeed, t1, t3, satelite)

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    BANNED
    Originally posted by heavyhallis@26 September 2003 - 20:10
    As a new user, I really want to know,do I have to have some plugins or what? Itīs never higher than 2,5kb/sec! Usually itīs down to 0,03 or so. Please advice!
    go here

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    settle down you need anger managment

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Just try this, While searching tick the auto search more box then let it search when your download comes up then start downloading and let it continue searching and then back in traffic when u see your max speed then go back into search and stop the search. Another thing u can do is to pause the download then right-clik it and clik "find more sources" it will search and that should speed up your download. One last thing u can do to speed it up while search align the bandwidth column header by pressing it till the arrow is pointing down then scroll back to the top and get the first file (if your getting music I don't recommend this last tip).That should help u if and next time before u post search the board using the search button at the top of the page.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Just try this, While searching tick the auto search more box then let it search when your download comes up then start downloading and let it continue searching and then back in traffic when u see your max speed then go back into search and stop the search. Another thing u can do is to pause the download then right-clik it and clik "find more sources" it will search and that should speed up your download. One last thing u can do to speed it up while search align the bandwidth column header by pressing it till the arrow is pointing down then scroll back to the top and get the first file (if your getting music I don't recommend this last tip).That should help u if and next time before u post search the board using the search button at the top of the page.
    yes thats one of those things where it works but I dont know how it works but it shouldn't

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Forum Star
    Originally posted by heavyhallis@27 September 2003 - 01:10
    What is your average upload speed?

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    I'm searching Scanners, fillers and screeners for a fast xdcc network.
    Please mail to [email protected]

Pr0stars ADMIN

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Poster
    --
    Last edited by Zack; 04-13-2006 at 08:00 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast