Thread: New Trailer For Matrix Revolutions

neevakee's Avatar the bad spelller BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    All right guys this is the 2:30 final trailer. I have it at slower speeds so pm me for them ok.

Revoltion Final Trailer

just click open when the screen pops up.

Ps on two notes
    A: sry if this has slready been posted
    B: Im still looking for the other trailers, but this one has a lot of the fotage in them in it and then some.

enjoy

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    sry just realised that this has already been done, but if the 56k people want to view it please pm me and I will send you a slower version

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Originally posted by neevakee@27 September 2003 - 03:33
    sry just realised that this has already been done, but if the 56k people want to view it please pm me and I will send you a slower version
    eh send them a slower version? wouldnt that erm be worse

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Originally posted by Stonecoldfreak1+26 September 2003 - 21:34--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Stonecoldfreak1 @ 26 September 2003 - 21:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-neevakee@27 September 2003 - 03:33
    eh send them a slower version? wouldnt that erm be worse [/b][/quote]
    yes it would, but then their phone line isn&#39;t tied up forever. I hated dial up for that very fact. Also they would be able to view it streaming not have to swit ten minutes or more for a 2:30 minute clip

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    all right guys and gals I have been searching for over a week now for an easy way to deliver the commercials for you guys. I know they were very good and I was suprised myself when I came upon them and was more than thrilled to share them with you. Well now I have found three of them on the Matrix&#39;s website all are avable in 640x480 and the final trailer is also on the page so enjoy.

http://whatisthematrix.warnerbros.com/rv_c...s_trailers.html

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    great post thanx