Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Thread: Bookmarks Forums LiST

The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Nice list. Can anyone recommend me a place that's good for movies, but not (just) new stuff? I kinda prefer not using torrents for the next few months....
    Last edited by The_Martinator; 11-06-2011 at 09:59 PM.
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

2. File Sharing   -   #92
    P2PDog's Avatar Beagle
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Martinator View Post
    Nice list. Can anyone recommend me a place that's good for movies, but not (just) new stuff? I kinda prefer not using torrents for the next few months....
    x264-bb.com
    bolt.cd
    warez-bb.org
    Last edited by P2PDog; 11-06-2011 at 10:14 PM.
    ONLY IN IT 4 TEH LULZ

3. File Sharing   -   #93
    Thanks, dude. Btw how have ya been? I'll try to find some time to talk to you in the next few days.

I'm at Warez-bb, x-264 is invite only (and besides I think it's for HD stuff only which I can't afford atm). Bolt.cd seem like a discussion board to me, not a filesharing one...

4. File Sharing   -   #94
    P2PDog's Avatar Beagle
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Martinator View Post
    Thanks, dude. Btw how have ya been? I'll try to find some time to talk to you in the next few days.

I'm at Warez-bb, x-264 is invite only (and besides I think it's for HD stuff only which I can't afford atm). Bolt.cd seem like a discussion board to me, not a filesharing one...
    Bolt is definitely a filesharing site. It's a great source for older or obscure content. It's where I usually head first if I'm looking for complete TV series. You may have to register to see all the content.
    If you need an invite to x264, I'm sure if you think hard enough you could think of someone who may be a member and PM him your email
    ONLY IN IT 4 TEH LULZ

5. File Sharing   -   #95
    Nice of you to offer, but it's still an HD site and the speed I get here is really REALLY low. Will check out bolt then.

6. File Sharing   -   #96
    P2PDog's Avatar Beagle
    It's an HD site, but their main specialty is mhd and m720p encodes which are about the same quality as scene encodes (I can't tell the difference), but much smaller in size.
    I think you'll find Bolt similar to warez-bb, but you may find some things there that you can't at wbb, and vice-versa.

I can't think of any site that specializes in only xvid movies. Any of the other DDL movie sites I have bookmarked are all HD specific sites.
    Good luck with your search, and take care
    ONLY IN IT 4 TEH LULZ

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910