Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Blade 3 "the Movie"

Poster
    the black panthers were also a 60's ... 70's " gang" when i say gang i use the term loosely ... they were more in prostesting and the political .... call them equal rights extremeist

As far as the comic book i still have a few issues but to tell the truth the comic book wasnt all that great
    sig removed by Sara...much too big, please read the rules and could you activate your pm's too

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    if you go to movies.com they got like 4 pictures but nothing any good.... also triple h is gonna be in the movie lol cant wait to see his head to get sliced off

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Originally posted by MadDog-2000@27 September 2003 - 05:52
    A few days ago the filming for the movie Blade 3 has begun! B) However, it is not going to be called Blade 3 but Blade Trinity! Official theater release is expected to be late 2004 or even early 2005. This one will be the last of the Blade movies, after that, Snipes will start working on a new one called Black Panther.

Pictures or trailers are not availible yet, since production has just started.
    Old news.

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    uNz[i]'s Avatar Out of order
    Originally posted by ZLOsiris@29 September 2003 - 17:00
    the black panthers were also a 60's ... 70's " gang" when i say gang i use the term loosely ... they were more in prostesting and the political .... call them equal rights extremeist

As far as the comic book i still have a few issues but to tell the truth the comic book wasnt all that great
    I think the word your looking for here is activists?

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Poster
    I love the fact this is old news...when production only started on the 23rd Sept. Ryan Reynolds and oh so fine Jessica Biel is also in it.

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    Originally posted by CharlieManson@29 September 2003 - 17:21
    I love the fact this is old news...when production only started on the 23rd Sept. Ryan Reynolds and oh so fine Jessica Biel is also in it.
    It is old news, some of us new the date months ago. Some of us also knew HHH will be in it, and that it will be the only thing to let down the movie.

Some of us have also read two different storylines for it.

Happy?

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    Originally posted by Embracer Of Darkness+29 September 2003 - 20:31--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Embracer Of Darkness @ 29 September 2003 - 20:31)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-CharlieManson@29 September 2003 - 17:21
    It is old news, some of us new the date months ago. Some of us also knew HHH will be in it, and that it will be the only thing to let down the movie.

Happy? [/b][/quote]
    everytime someone posts in this topic you dont gotta say old news

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    Originally posted by Stonecoldfreak1+30 September 2003 - 00:11--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Stonecoldfreak1 @ 30 September 2003 - 00:11)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Embracer Of Darkness@29 September 2003 - 20:31
    <!--QuoteBegin-CharlieManson
    @29 September 2003 - 17:21

Happy?
    everytime someone posts in this topic you dont gotta say old news [/b][/quote]
    I do if it is.

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Blade Trinity will have Whistler&#39;s daughter (she&#39;s a vampire; part of the Nightstalkers) team up with Blade. They will have to stop the one and only Dracula.
    In this movie he is resurrected and called Drake. The vampires let the world know of Blade existence (what he is) so the police can help hunt him.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    blade is also a comic book character.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast