Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Blade 3 "the Movie"

A few days ago the filming for the movie Blade 3 has begun! B) However, it is not going to be called Blade 3 but Blade Trinity! Official theater release is expected to be late 2004 or even early 2005. This one will be the last of the Blade movies, after that, Snipes will start working on a new one called Black Panther.

Pictures or trailers are not availible yet, since production has just started.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    i will be looking forward to this movie. ne idea wat the BLACK PANTHER is abt?

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Poster
    wesley snipes is like 50 years old, he should fukkin retire already, or atleast make some movies that r right for his age

proud to be american

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Poster
    naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah wesley is cool.

isnt black panther some american gang or something like that ? i cant remmeber to much about it, all i remmember is that it had something to do with black ppl.

but i doubt he'd be talking bout that same black panther.

is this black panther movie going to be related to the blade movies ?

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    sadness... ppl of today dont know who black panther is.

Black panther is a comic book hero character from africa. lol gangs.. lol only u ppl can think that up,

Without further ado heres a picture

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Poster
    ooh cool a comic book movie with wesley in it hey. i wonder if he sohuld start doing ovies like x-men n stuff, he would be a cool villin.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Poster
    Great. looking forwad to that, hopefully lots more blood-drinking, sun-shining, stake stabbing action on its way.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Cmon brother it's old nooz.... http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showto...1784&hl=blade+3...cheers for the more recent info though...
    I got Booted from Xbox Scene Forum...Proud??...You Betcha!!

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Retired
    I think this movie will be the same as the first 2, blade lives and the girl dies

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    BANNED
    Shockong wesley wosnt a bigger action star than he is after films like demolition man passenger 57 and the blades..mabe because hes black....and no i'm white.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast