Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30

Thread: The Scene - Review

  1. #1
    Contempt's Avatar ^x?>
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Walhalla
    Posts
    50


    URL : http://www.thescene.ro/
    Signup (still open) : http://www.thescene.ro/browse.new.account

    Tracker Categories




    Description:
    "Romanian" 0day music tracker, having english translations all over the place, growing day by day.
    *NO-RATIO tracker, based on total traffic (upload+download).

    *IRC
    Server: irc.p2p-network.net
    Port: 6667
    Channels: #tscn

    TheScene.Ro is a fairly new music torrent tracker. Like most other trackers specializing in this niche, TheScene.Ro tracks a lot of English music across multiple genres such as Metal, Hip-Hop and Rock. From what I know this tracker has Romanian origins (they sure have a lot of BitTorrent trackers in Romania). There is no reason to worry if you are not Romanian as majority of the content on TheScene.Ro is English(site interface is also in English).

    Source : http://filenetworks.blogspot.com/200...racker-on.html

    ---------------------
    Thank you for your suggestions and visits . Have a nice day .
    Last edited by Contempt; 06-06-2009 at 04:21 PM.

  2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    I is everywhere!!
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,720
    I gotta say, the name sure is original. Best of luck to them, we all know there aren't many no ratio music trackers around.
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

  3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    5,463
    knowing romanians, this tracker will be full of trance/techno crap. definitely not for me.
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

  4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    the tracker contains all kind of music

  5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    5,463
    Quote Originally Posted by cocolinho View Post
    the tracker contains all kind of music
    that's what they all say
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

  6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    patiesmiz's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Madrid-Spain
    Posts
    90
    It's not a 0day music tracker, but a general music tracker.
    There are new and old scene and non scene releases, and there are not sortable by Archive, non-scene, scene, etc, it's quite messy.

    And they do have a global ratio system plus a 'Leech And Run' rule or something.

    Just to let you know.

  7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    the coder it's working to make a better Sort like you say Archive, Non-scene, scene .... something like this but it will take some days to make it


    One of the rules it's to make a minimum 300Mb monthly Total TRaffic
    Last edited by cocolinho; 06-06-2009 at 02:47 PM.

  8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by cocolinho View Post
    One of the rules it's to make a minimum 300Mb monthly Total TRaffic
    What's up with these "minimum traffic" rules some Romanian sites have implemented lately? I think hd-bits.ro has a similar one (made me ruin my ratio because of it ). I do understand that you want members who actually use the site, and 300MB is actually pretty reasonable for a music tracker IMHO, but any other specific reason why Romanian sites implement such rules? I haven't seen similar ones elsewhere at least.

  9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by shipwreck View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cocolinho View Post
    One of the rules it's to make a minimum 300Mb monthly Total TRaffic
    What's up with these "minimum traffic" rules some Romanian sites have implemented lately? I think hd-bits.ro has a similar one (made me ruin my ratio because of it ). I do understand that you want members who actually use the site, and 300MB is actually pretty reasonable for a music tracker IMHO, but any other specific reason why Romanian sites implement such rules? I haven't seen similar ones elsewhere at least.

    Another "surprise" of the staff team it's the new approach way of traffic measurement. From today, TSCN it's joinining those trackers which have gave up at the "ratio system" ,hoping that we'll get rid of the "i don't have enough ratio to download" thinking.

    for example i have accounts on other trackers and on some trackers i must ... ask my friends to download the same torrent that i downloaded days ago to rise my ratio ,keeping my account enabled
    and i stay all day at seed.

    we want that all people to enjoy the music !

    this should one of the reasons that we have Total Traffic.

  10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Contempt's Avatar ^x?>
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Walhalla
    Posts
    50
    The rule with 300 mb traffic aka 300 mb upload+download / month exists for preventing "inactive users" remaining around . 300 mb (again,upload+download) it's a small requirement .

    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia
    knowing romanians, this tracker will be full of trance/techno crap. definitely not for me.
    Knowing romanians ? This mentality is all over the world now , "all romanians" , like we are all the same . That's wrong . The tracker has and will have all kind of music , we don't copy anyone. 80% of total torrents will be 0day , so we aren't guilty if the releases are integrated much more in trance/techno categories. Go browse them , and tell me after if we have "only techno/trance crap" . Have a nice day .

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •