Thread: Any free 0day apps sources left?

Hello,

I used to get complete 0day apps packs from usenet before. Newest applications were uploaded hourly on the binaries4ever newsgroup but now that I finally have access to usenet again I found out they no longer post such stuff there. I checked with a couple of usenet search engines like newzleech, binsearch, bintube but couldn't find anyone uploading all or at least most new 0day content.

And now I'm wondering where I could get the latest apps in 'raw' / scene release format, i.e. not stripped/repacked/stuffed-with-trojans as you could expect from the bottom-of-the-foodchain blogs and forums.

Anyone know of any irc channels or any other accessible source for the latest 0day apps?

Regards,
    AssassiNBG

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Some of the better general bittorrent trackers have daily 0day apps packs, TL and TV, to name a few. Most of them are private though, so you need to be invited by someone.

TV (Torrentvault) is a fairly new site that opens registrations every once in a while, maybe you can get an account next time they open. Or just head over to the Bittorrent invites forums and make a proper request.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Appz bitshock
    a new tracker concerning on appz

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    captive's Avatar speaks.his.mind
    most trackers have 0-day packs, TL is good place to start

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Thanks for the suggestions.

I the meantime, I noticed Tazz is back uploading 0day apps for b4e. Lucky me.

Regards