Thread: My RevTT Acc has been disabled, Is there a way to get it back?

Poster BT Rep: +2
    I work away from home fo long periods of time and I just ckecked my eamils to find A warning for inactivity. unfortunately I am too late and the account has been disabled. Is there any way to get the account back. I am (Was) a good user and maintaine a very good ratio.. Any help that you could give me would be greatly appreciated.

P.s:- I do not know how to use Irc.. If it is needed, could someone please assist in getting me in??

Many thanks.... Brad

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    Log on to http://www.mibbit.com/chat/#
    Click on 'Server', and enter irc.revolutiontt.net
    Enter your site nick in the designated area for 'nick'
    Identify your nick using /msg nickserv identify yourpassword
    Type /list
    Most probably you will be required to join #support or some similar channel.

Hope that helps.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Oh well.. I guess that it is gone... I don't know how to use Irc. I tried but with no success. Thanks for your help anyway....

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Zaxx's Avatar Ol' Skool P2P BT Rep: +3
    Must not have been too important to ya...there's only about a million IRC 'How To' guides if you use google. It may be a little complicated to figure out...but it's worth it right?
    Or is it just easier to trade for another invite?
    "It's not what ya got, it's what you give."
    Please do not PM me for invites. Thx.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaxx View Post
    Must not have been too important to ya...there's only about a million IRC 'How To' guides if you use google. It may be a little complicated to figure out...but it's worth it right?
    Or is it just easier to trade for another invite?
    Yes. The account was/is very important to me. I just cannot work IRC out. I spent 2 hours on it and cannot afford to spend more time on it. That was more time that I have spare and believe me when I say that I'd rather be spending that time with my child.

As you can see I have traded VERY few accounts and have also given away invites and accounts. I am/was quiet happy with the few accounts that I do have. I am not interested in high level accounts, only ones that have the content that I need.

It's amazing how people are so quick to criticise and judge...

Problem fixed. Thank you all very much. Your help and kindness was truely appreciated...

Cheers Brad
    Last edited by sirhsv; 06-08-2009 at 06:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    For future reference, the sticky threads are there for a reason...

You don't have to learn IRC as the links will take you straight to the room.

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...hannels-349263
    Last edited by Skiz; 06-08-2009 at 07:21 AM.

yo