Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [req] ftn invite

sake's Avatar V12 BiTurbo BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    this thread is just a side effect of this one :https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...invites-354522

you're really not to blame for making a request.
    the real side effect is that everyone will ignore FTN requests around here, due to the excessive amount of trades and badly written requests.
    especially those people that deeply dream being invited there.
    Why is this tracker SO good? I think that every tracker could be replaced by two, three or even 4 other trackers. What do you think?

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    you're correct.
    this one is different, not better, not worse.
    ratio free and its rarity make it so "special", according to many people's standards.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Poster
    In my eyes i should not post my ratio proofs here and beg for invites (this ratio proofs are easy to abuse ) , if someone is really a member on ftn he is a member of all the highers trackers that i am member, the only thing that left is to pm each other and to confirm it , and maybe it's a long shot in the dark asking an invite like this here but you have to try right ?

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    MATEE100's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    GFT is also a Non-Ratio tracker with almost the same content and speeds,the biggest different is the Staff's working.Whatever.It's not so good and liked as FTN,but it's still as famous as FTN.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Poster
    GFT is not the issue of this thread ...

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by obi View Post
    In my eyes i should not post my ratio proofs here and beg for invites (this ratio proofs are easy to abuse ) , if someone is really a member on ftn he is a member of all the highers trackers that i am member, the only thing that left is to pm each other and to confirm it , and maybe it's a long shot in the dark asking an invite like this here but you have to try right ?
    Since when did requesting something suddenly become "begging?"

You are right though that ratio proof mean nothing in this case because anyone with a invite would either
    1. give it to someone that they know well enough to trust with it (when I used to donate I got invites regularly and I went out of my way to give them to people with poor connections .The reasoning being that they would benefit the most from the no ratio thing)
    2. if you are trading for it the only thing that matters to the other person is what he is getting for it.

Needless to say the bit about being on a bunch of high level trackers is counter- productive because that in itself hardly proves honesty but it does show that you have no real need for FTN other than to stroke your ego.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Poster
    I am a non invite collector , i dont need ftn like no one need b.m.w , i do want it and not to stroke my ego ....

I would like to show someone that is a member there that i am worth the risk , but like i said i need that member will come out from the dark and take a risk...

and about the begging thing : did you read the other ftn req ? it's disgusting , people will write anything just to have a ftn invite i won't do it ...it's just words , real proofs should be in pm's ...
    Last edited by obi; 06-08-2009 at 05:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by obi View Post

and about the begging thing : did you read the other ftn req ?
    Nope I try not to read many of the posts here .I find that it interferes with me being an effective mod. .

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Poster
    that's good for you , you don't miss to much...i didn't know you are a mod btw...

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    I try not to spread it around.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast