Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: [req] ftn invite

Poster
    hahahahahah

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #52
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24

breath taking

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #53
    Poster
    now we are talking...what was this theard about ?

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #54
    How did a thread about FTN invites turn into a Megan Fox Bukkakke? Lord knows.

Every body stay in line, and don't come too close from behind...

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #55
    Poster
    hahah that's what i am asking ,but megan can always Hijacking my theard i don't mind

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #56
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    I don't know how your teachers defined logic for you but,don't you think it would make alot more sense to make this request at that other place that you speak of other than this "ghetto"(cliche) where you average 0.15 posts?(minimum ratio at what)
    what's your excuse?
    The hamptons doesn't have food stamps or what?

You aren't stupid,are you?

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #57
    Poster
    sez : Minimum ratio at what ? in gods name what are you talking about ?
    explain your self better and you will get better answer...
    and you are right , i am not stupid.
    Last edited by obi; 06-09-2009 at 05:18 AM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #58
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post

breath taking
    /me says HAWT!.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #59
    Poster
    ok guys , because this ftn req theard became an how hot is Megan fox theard i decided to take some action :
    i still do not agree with some of the opinions here , and i don't think that ftn req should be involved with ratio's proofs on the main page , i do not agree that ftn invite should go to midgits that have poor connections and can't afford a reasonable seedbox or dedi , the days of increasing Internet connections are over - this days all of us use it and people who can't afford it should find a mid class trackers that they can fit in , what makes higher trackers like ftn is the speed and the ability of it's members to create it , as a person that have a 100M home duel connection (willing to connect peer to peer with my inviter for proof) i think i am a serious candided , i also disagree that been member in some other tracker should be a disadvantage for req to ftn , every tracker has is perpes of use.
    i do believe that a site with such a small community will benefit someone who is willing to use the tracker as a primary tracker and create speed and traffic . i have knowledge and experience with Linux based systems and i do believe i can contribute some of it to the community ( how to config and install ovh Debian server from scratch etc etc...) i have some high def knowledge and i contribute to people that wish to become better encoders.
    I can understand that only donators get invites and they are not willing to shot them free , but there is here a conflict , are they donating to get invites or are they donating to bare the servers cost and make ftn exists ? if an inviter want me to pay his donation cost for his invite it's something i might consider although i should think invites should be free . i am a member of most higher trackers and i never had to pay / trade for invite .
    so members of ftn , please consider me as a serious candidate and don't pay attention to the fact that i never posted here on filesharingtalk some sophisticated posts , i am honest and generous to honest and generous members i am not a cheater and i would like to be a member of ftn ,so if you have one please pm me - that way we can talk better...
    excuse my english-i am dutch
    Last edited by obi; 06-09-2009 at 03:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #60
    colombianino's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    they all turn out this way, i don't like jumping on topics and thrashing them (im not) but if you have these other 'higher' or whatever trackers you're at, you, my friend, have no need for ftn as the same frekn torrents are going to be found in there.

there's some things that people just don't understand, a basic idea of what torrenting was supposed to be was, using it because you wanted the file, sharing, donating for one fact, you wanted to see the tracker alive the next time you felt like getting something.

i am not in favor nor am i against your request, i do dislike the fact that not even a hundred years can make people see what the real fact here is: levels, if they would have not been introduced in the first time, but ratings that dealt only with the 'content' of the tracker, we would have a better understanding of what was being requested.
    There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle.
    Albert Einstein

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast