Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Oh Shit!

Yeah, Crop is way better.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #22
    Poster
    --
    Last edited by Zack; 11-25-2007 at 08:02 PM.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #23
    Izagaia's Avatar Her angel of darkness
    Beyond midnight, near you, in darkness...
    Geez man- your sitting behind a PC and you did not think to set-up an event REMINDER or something!

Well by now the damage has already been done so I hope you were able to salvage something out of this. Even so, it would be a good habit to get yourself into by routinely updating and burning important files to CD-R on a consistent basis.

I do not have and never keep files that cannot be easily replaced within my system. My first rule of thumb.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #24
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    ushally when u have a 2nd partion with an o/s.. it wont show the other o/s partion.. They would conflict.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #25
    Poster
    No, they don't conflict. The only time you need to hide a partition is if you have duplicate OS's. If they are installed in logical progression from oldest to newest, there's no problems. You can even run some select programs from another OS inside your current OS sometimes.

Server 2003, longhorn, and XP are all the same OS and so you can't run them together without hiding, but all the others will coexist without any real problems.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #26
    So Dave, are you about...........I don't see you, looks like your time ran out

7. Software & Hardware   -   #27
    Originally posted by balamm+ 27 September 2003 - 21:23--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (balamm &#064; 27 September 2003 - 21:23)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>No, they don&#39;t conflict. [/b]

Yeah. This is true. I&#39;ve got 2000 and XP living next door to each other quite happily.

<!--QuoteBegin-balamm Posted on 27 September 2003 &#045; 21:23

You can even run some select programs from another OS inside your current OS sometimes.[/quote]
    Also true. A lot of apps you can use the same program files, as long as the registry entries exist for both OS&#39;s. Some very basic apps, Winamp for example, don&#39;t create any registry entries.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #28
    Poster
    Originally posted by TheDave@27 September 2003 - 13:59
    i think setting the clock back 4 months worked
    that was easy

proud to be american

9. Software & Hardware   -   #29
    Originally posted by balamm@27 September 2003 - 15:23
    No, they don&#39;t conflict. The only time you need to hide a partition is if you have duplicate OS&#39;s. If they are installed in logical progression from oldest to newest, there&#39;s no problems. You can even run some select programs from another OS inside your current OS sometimes.

Server 2003, longhorn, and XP are all the same OS and so you can&#39;t run them together without hiding, but all the others will coexist without any real problems.
    yea i said that.. never said normal data partions without o/s

10. Software & Hardware   -   #30
    Originally posted by Jay+27 September 2003 - 16:40--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jay @ 27 September 2003 - 16:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TheDave@27 September 2003 - 13:59
    i think setting the clock back 4 months worked
    that was easy [/b][/quote]
    too easy..
    Bill gates must be shootin fire out his ass he&#39;s so mad.
    his programmers forget the funny things

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123