Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: SceneSound - Country Ban

So only people from the rest of the world "cheat", Scandinavians don't? Think that's a bit naive, but whatever.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikikii View Post
    Btw, which is that country?
    Quote Originally Posted by shipwreck View Post
    Where are you from?
    don't bother asking, MATEE100 won't answer (he has something to hide)
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    What could that be? You're not hiding in a cave somewhere near the Afghan-Pakistani border now MATEE100, are you?

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    FACE_TO_FACE's Avatar -- F*ck LEVELS -- BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    let this guys from scenesound.org alone.. when they don't want people from all this country's...

there are some better music trackers around, and they don't ban entire country's...

so... move on and forget
    Last edited by FACE_TO_FACE; 06-08-2009 at 07:16 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Louie's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    What could that be? You're not hiding in a cave somewhere near the Afghan-Pakistani border now MATEE100, are you?
    Hungary

blame your cheating frinds

Just because we are from the same country doesent mean im friend with all the cheaters and i doubt there are so many cheaters especially on a few day openned tracker,plus I dont get it why didnt show that list before signup...anyway it works with proxy

Keep your signature in old sanskrit please.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    So only people from the rest of the world "cheat", Scandinavians don't? Think that's a bit naive, but whatever.
    yes, only ppl with slow connections (and as slow I refer also the .ro crappy international links ) cheat

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by yayyyyyy View Post
    yes, only ppl with slow connections (and as slow I refer also the .ro crappy international links ) cheat
    You know, this isn't 2001 anymore. There are fast connections available outside of Scandinavia, not to mention seedboxes.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Louie's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    You're still in the copper age,anyway i tought a tracker its about community where everybody help the person next to him and dont care about uber connections...

Keep your signature in old sanskrit please.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Louie View Post
    You're still in the copper age,anyway i tought a tracker its about community where everybody help the person next to him and dont care about uber connections...
    In addition to that, the internet is an international medium in principle, so it seems a bit odd, to say at the very least, to try to build artificial "borders".

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    brightsid's Avatar Larisssssssaaaaaaa BT Rep: +4
    It is Their tracker,
    and Their rules
    We make a living by what we get,
    we make a life by what we give

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast