Thread: Babylon

walkman79's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    This is a great program, especially for people who write and read in many languages.

Read more about it here:
    http://anonym.to?http://www.babylon.com/eng/help
    screenshots here:
    http://anonym.to?http://babylon.en.softonic.com/images

Sadly, license is not longer working and I don't have the money to buy one

I've found the latest version on Demonoid tracker but it only works offline, as soon as you allow the program to connect to the Internet it is blocked. Some features like Text and Document translation, Currency conversion, etc. needs Internet.

I hope someone will crack this program soon... Please let me know if you find something that works

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    2009-05-27 06:04:06 Babylon.v8.0.0.r18-ZWT

The newest version was released by ZWT just a few days ago. ZWT normally is a reliable group. Check your 0day trackers, they should have it.

Edit: The online version most likely won't be cracked, because that's not possible. The program likely connects to the developer, and they can easily blacklist pirated copies. You will have to live with the offline version, or pay for the legit one I guess.
    Last edited by shipwreck; 06-08-2009 at 11:15 PM.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by shipwreck View Post
    2009-05-27 06:04:06 Babylon.v8.0.0.r18-ZWT

The newest version was released by ZWT just a few days ago. ZWT normally is a reliable group. Check your 0day trackers, they should have it.

Edit: The online version most likely won't be cracked, because that's not possible. The program likely connects to the developer, and they can easily blacklist pirated copies. You will have to live with the offline version, or pay for the legit one I guess.

But license for version 7.5.2 was working online. To be honest, I don't know how it works exactly, maybe the developer of babylon have realized that there was a pirated copy of babylon working online. I remember a similar problem happened 2 years ago...
    Last edited by walkman79; 06-08-2009 at 11:30 PM.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    SonsOfLiberty's Avatar The Lonely Wanderer
    [center]

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    They may have introduced blacklisting with the newest version. I don't know the program, so I can't say anything about the online feature, but if it needs to access information hosted on the developer's servers to work, it won't be easy to crack. Not impossible (nothing is), but not exactly easy.

A crack similar to those of certain anti-virus programs, which fool the developers servers to allow updating, would be necessary. Those cracks need to be updated constantly, and don't work reliably most of the time.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by SonsOfLiberty View Post

Thanks, I had already downloaded it

Quote Originally Posted by shipwreck View Post
    They may have introduced blacklisting with the newest version. I don't know the program, so I can't say anything about the online feature, but if it needs to access information hosted on the developer's servers to work, it won't be easy to crack. Not impossible (nothing is), but not exactly easy.

A crack similar to those of certain anti-virus programs, which fool the developers servers to allow updating, would be necessary. Those cracks need to be updated constantly, and don't work reliably most of the time.

Yeah, exactly.