Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Thread: What's The Biggest Thing You've Killed?

j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiz View Post
    I have no beef with those who were born here or came here legally. It isn't the ethnicity that I'm adverse to. It's the "I'm here illegally and do nothing to better society, but gimmie, gimmie, gimmie."

The system sucks and the country is going to hell in a hand basket right before our very eyes. It's unfortunate that most people have theirs closed.

Did we warp into TDR?
    No.

As an aside though, none of that alters basic human behavior...the problem is not Mexicans per se, but the fact that many of the ones who run out of breath just over the border (in time for some really cool benefits) are more properly referred to as "lazy bastards" whom by coincidence are also Mexican.

I'll also note that the Mexicans (illegal or otherwise) I have dealt with hereabout are sterling workers - bearing in mind also that the type of person previously described - again, hereabout - would more likely be Canadian.

We obviously need someone (certainly not B.O.*) who is capable of berating these people with whichever native religion is applicable (no, I don't mean SouBap.)

* I favor the acronym, as it saves me making undue-thus-politically-incorrect reference to his middle name)

See, Skiz?

Instant lounge-worthiness...ss. s.
    Last edited by j2k4; 06-23-2009 at 11:45 PM.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789