View Poll Results: Am i raising legit questions?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

4 19.05%
  • Yes

4 19.05%
  • I can't be arsed to read all that

13 61.90%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Random question about safety n trust.

sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Ok,if you can't be arsed to read please don't post as you are all missing the question.

Use the same nick on all your trackers[most of us do] and still are and have no intention of stopping ok.

My question was about BT forums(am assuming you all know what a BT forum is)so i don't know where you are all getting this other question about nicknames and trackers.

my question was/still is:

with the emerging trend that is BT forums(they are popping up all over the place)and the fact that some forums appear to be very close to BT trackers(infact some forbid their members from posting invite offers and requests to a good number of trackers on their forums+ ANY other forum out there).

how wise is it then for a person who has a habit of offering these invites <insert KREMBO here > to use the same nickname on say FST as well as these forums?

I mean if you are told you won't be protected if you get found out,isn't it advisable then to use a different nickname on this tracker friendly forum from the one you use here so as to avoid a situation where they'd be put under unnecessary pressure by a tracker to hand over your information lest a relationship gets soured?

Am i the only one who has seen people lose accounts the moment they post invite offers here and once everything stops to make sense they turn on skiz?

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    It's very simple: The same nick or not, if the tracker rules forbid public giveaways of invites, you shouldn't do it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12