Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Ace-HD

hehe the packs are awesome so far great work, esp the Underworld.Trilogy.720p.Bluray.x264-AceHD lol i was looking for this everywhere

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Roooney's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Think this tracker has huge potential. Always nice to see HD-trackers, hope Ace-HD can challenge other HD-trackers in pretimes and content, will be great for the members

Think I will wait to sign up for this tracker, already have HDBits, HD-B.ro, SceneHD and Bithd-tv

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Hello,
    I am staff at Ace-HD and just wanna mention that we are currently looking for new uploaders that can provide both scene and non scene high definition content. If you think this is you and you have a high speed connection in which you can seed from, please contact a member of staff. Unfortunately we are only accepting applications from people who have 5Mbit upload speed minimum as most content is fairly large and we want to offer the best speeds possible.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Roooney's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Welcome staff-at-Ace-HD. Would love to be an uploader some day, but my upload speed isn't good enough
    Keep up the good work and good luck with your new tracker!

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    according to that speedtest in your sig you are qualified to become an uploader lol

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    sake's Avatar V12 BiTurbo BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by maj0r_pawnage View Post
    according to that speedtest in your sig you are qualified to become an uploader lol
    Hah yeah

The answer is in the "distance" maybe

7. BitTorrent   -   #37

we should have 2000 users by tomorrow , thats in less than a week :-D thanks for the support guys :-)

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Roooney View Post
    Welcome staff-at-Ace-HD. Would love to be an uploader some day, but my upload speed isn't good enough
    Keep up the good work and good luck with your new tracker!
    haha yes their staff is very helpful hello jsn

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    fester32's Avatar Big daft buggar
    Hi guys, i'm staff at Ace-HD and i'd like to welcome all our new members.
    The site is growing fast!
    We are uploading new content all the time and don't forget we are running FREE LEECH so there's no excuse not to join and get downloading and seeding. :-)

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    LubTheStaringCat's Avatar I'm curious BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    It looks good.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast