Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [req] ftn

Quote Originally Posted by MATEE100 View Post
    I think It won't work with some trading past.
    I stopped trading. I am an anti-trader now. I cleared my inbox now, so you can pm me if you want to.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    My point exactly.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Louie's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Why don't you trade your FSC account for it? Oh, that's right, it's disabled.

How that happen?

Keep your signature in old sanskrit please.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
    I stopped trading. I am an anti-trader now. I cleared my inbox now, so you can pm me if you want to.
    OK that almost confirms it. Bravo, sir.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Hostile Poster BT Rep: +1
    I stopped trading. I am an anti-trader now.
    Becoming anti-trader about 3 minutes before posting this thread is a little suspicious, don't you think? One can't help but to question your motivation.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    what about your old account with Donald Duck as avatar ?
    this is one that never fooled me, unlike Paracetamol, which is also a shady guy.
    more details will ensue later to those that are interested. just pm me.

these are the kind of people that put FST's name on the mud. but it's clearly not their fault in the first place, when the forum's general lenient attitude towards such users leads to this.
    i don't fucking care if i will get an infraction or a ban or whatever, but this shit will never stop until someone puts a full stop to this. which i don't see happening in this lifetime. You are only allowing such scumbags to constantly mock of you, and therefore this forum's name.

each day i understand better some old timers who turned their back to this place, and which were actually valuable assets.
    it's useless, utterly useless, try to make this place a better one. it's fighting the windmills, like D. Quixote de la Mancha.

Fuck this all and fuck you Tiny too.

I'm fucking outta here. I'm fed up of this shit. And i'm fed up of the acne infested kiddies that populate the BT world.
    Ffs, has any community ever been more rotten than the subspecies created around the BT land? It's all trash, it's all about having a mental state of pseudo-power when looking at a screen, being alienated from real life.

btw, pardon my french.

(in no way is this related to Idol or TSOL, few of the standup guys around here, you deserve more than this what you inherited)

delete this shit if you will, after all, it's just another brick in the wall.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    what about your old account with Donald Duck as avatar ?
    this is one that never fooled me, unlike Paracetamol, which is also a shady guy.
    more details will ensue later to those that are interested. just pm me.

these are the kind of people that put FST's name on the mud. but it's clearly not their fault in the first place, when the forum's general lenient attitude towards such users leads to this.
    i don't fucking care if i will get an infraction or a ban or whatever, but this shit will never stop until someone puts a full stop to this. which i don't see happening in this lifetime. You are only allowing such scumbags to constantly mock of you, and therefore this forum's name.

each day i understand better some old timers who turned their back to this place, and which were actually valuable assets.
    it's useless, utterly useless, try to make this place a better one. it's fighting the windmills, like D. Quixote de la Mancha.

Fuck this all and fuck you Tiny too.

I'm fucking outta here. I'm fed up of this shit. And i'm fed up of the acne infested kiddies that populate the BT world.
    Ffs, has any community ever been more rotten than the subspecies created around the BT land? It's all trash, it's all about having a mental state of pseudo-power when looking at a screen, being alienated from real life.

btw, pardon my french.

(in no way is this related to Idol or TSOL, few of the standup guys around here, you deserve more than this what you inherited)

delete this shit if you will, after all, it's just another brick in the wall.
    Wait, you mean Tiny=Droste or whatever his name was? That's interesting...
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12