Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Laptop To Pc

Regular Member BT Rep: +5
    lol its gonna be hard to explain to him

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    whats so hard about explaining how it looks or just post a picture smart guy

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    Poster

There are also some that look like this:

I don't know why there are some that have connectors for the serial as well as the parallel ones. The one I have is like the top image without the serial connectors. That type works for me.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    will i be able to install new windows even though the laptop dows not startup correctly

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    Poster
    If the fact that laptop doesn't startup correctly is caused by a faulty Windows installation or a non existant one then yes. Installing windows may be the solution.

Perhaps you could give me some more information. What kind of laptop is it? Make/Model? What harddisk capacity, CPU speed and how much RAM?

But as you can see, this could be a long process to resolve in a forum like this one.
    It will require a lot of back and forth communication. So far I see you ask a question and if you don't have the complete solution all given to you in a package you then give up and don't even answer back.

Maybe you need to describe what you mean by: "even though the laptop dows not startup correctly"

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    its a hitachi laptop and im not sure about the other info. how can i get windows higher than windows 95 on a floppy

7. Software & Hardware   -   #17
    Poster
    you have 2 threads going on the same topic from reading both of them i suggest your only answer is to pay someone to fix it....

8. Software & Hardware   -   #18
    Poster
    Originally posted by exeus@28 September 2003 - 12:56
    you have 2 threads going on the same topic from reading both of them i suggest your only answer is to pay someone to fix it....
    I agree. You need to get someone to do it for you.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #19
    where can i bring it

10. Software & Hardware   -   #20
    skelley521's Avatar puter ghost
    direct cable connection

Hope this helps,
    Steve

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast