Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Htc Diamond II

Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    i want a 16 gig iPhone 3G S.
    Last edited by Alien5; 06-13-2009 at 09:47 AM.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    I've had two HTCs (the blueangel and the wizard), I'd strongly recommend them. You don't need to pay extra for an unlocked one as you can usually do it yourself easily. For the blueangel, you just copied an exe over to the phone and ran it, I can't remember the exact method for the wizard but it was a piece of pish to do.

Everything you could possibly want to know about them is here http://forum.xda-developers.com/ . That's where I got my windows mobile roms, unlocking stuff and guides from.

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Bo, thanks for thanks for the link I'm gonna take a look at it. I always wondered if there was a forum dedicated to the Htc.

I don't think the Htc diamond is that easy to unlock though. I hope it isn't because i just wasted about 100-150$ extra for it

One question since you have experience with Htc. Can you jailbreak the Htc diamond like the Iphone and is there a good site where you can download programs/software such as games, applications and stuff

I'm gonna take a look at the forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by n00bz0r View Post
    And yeah, new phones are introduced every other day. Its hard to keep up with the latest.
    crass consumerism at its best.
    i know man. Sony ericsson really did it this time though. They're coming out with a 12.1 megapixel monster http://www.gsmarena.com/sony_ericsson_idou-2683.php

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kYV9yZWxqE

Watching all these new stuff coming out is not good bro...it makes you wanna buy all of them and it feels like shit when you don't have the budget to
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 06-13-2009 at 05:14 PM.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    Bo, thanks for thanks for the link I'm gonna take a look at it. I always wondered if there was a forum dedicated to the Htc.

I don't think the Htc diamond is that easy to unlock though. I hope it isn't because i just wasted about 100-150$ extra for it

One question since you have experience with Htc. Can you jailbreak the Htc diamond like the Iphone and is there a good site where you can download programs/software such as games, applications and stuff

They don't need jailbroken as they run windows mobile, just unlocked to work with a sim on any network (which is usually quite easy). I find demonoid to be the best site for pda stuff, there's fuckloads on there.
    I'd recommend having a look at spb stuff, their programs are quite good. I'd also recommend pocketmusic which is basically like winamp for it.

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    i see. thanks buddy

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    heh, fine piece of machinery you got in there.
    used to have PDA's, but had to switch to smartphones, as i have to write too many emails and messages on the go, and the full QWERTY keyboard makes it so much more comfortable.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12