Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 44

Thread: [REQ] I'm looking for FTN and SCC

  1. #1
    Hi there, as said in title, i'm looking for these two trackers.

    Before explaining my motivations, i'll post my speedtests and proofs.

    SpeedTest from OVH seedbox
    HTML Code:
    http://www.speedtest.net/result/489856052.png
    Trackers













    I'm requesting FTN and SCC because i enjoy a lot sharing and p2p in general. i'm always searching for the best trackers available and it's my understandig that these two are among the best of the best. Seeding is not a problem for me and, as you can see, i try my best to keep good ratios.

    If someone out there feels kind and wants to make someone very happy, please invite me!

  2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    hotshot6473's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    750
    SCT + TL is all you need for 0day content and thats what you have. The only way you will get onto these trackers is if a friend donates for you on the respective site.

  3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by hotshot6473 View Post
    SCT + TL is all you need for 0day content and thats what you have.
    That's true but i'm not only looking for 0day. I also like packs and great community. Trackers are not only something to download from. They are made of people too!

  4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    hotshot6473's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    750
    Well I am just letting you know that you need a friend there because noone in their right mind would ever spend money on a complete stranger just to invite them. Stick around here on FST and make friends or make friends on irc with the trackers you already have.

    Bottom line for any hard to get into tracker is that they want members to invite trusted friends in.

  5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by hotshot6473 View Post
    Well I am just letting you know that you need a friend there because noone in their right mind would ever spend money on a complete stranger just to invite them. Stick around here on FST and make friends or make friends on irc with the trackers you already have.

    Bottom line for any hard to get into tracker is that they want members to invite trusted friends in.
    Thanks for the info mate.. The fact is i knew FtN gave invites to VIPS in these days. So i'm hoping someone has spare invites for me!

  6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,623
    Quote Originally Posted by OmarSharif View Post
    Thanks for the info mate.. The fact is i knew FtN gave invites to VIPS in these days.
    There's no VIPS at FTN these days ... only milking cows
    Can you feel the LOVE

  7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    State of Grace
    Posts
    29,108
    Quote Originally Posted by OmarSharif View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hotshot6473 View Post
    SCT + TL is all you need for 0day content and thats what you have.
    That's true but i'm not only looking for 0day. I also like packs and great community. Trackers are not only something to download from. They are made of people too!
    The way in which you chose to present your request doesn't exactly speak to that statement.

    Course I don't really care .

  8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    hotshot6473's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    750
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OmarSharif View Post

    That's true but i'm not only looking for 0day. I also like packs and great community. Trackers are not only something to download from. They are made of people too!
    The way in which you chose to present your request doesn't exactly speak to that statement.

    Course I don't really care .
    If you want to show that you want it for the community I would rather see all those trackers forum post count. And they should all be high if you claim you are there for the community.

  9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3– iN Ba57Ar– BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    in your sWaRm
    Posts
    1,771
    Quote Originally Posted by hotshot6473 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

    The way in which you chose to present your request doesn't exactly speak to that statement.

    Course I don't really care .
    If you want to show that you want it for the community I would rather see all those trackers forum post count. And they should all be high if you claim you are there for the community.
    looks like someone'z interested now go spam .vait!vait!vait!vait!

  10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    hotshot6473's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    750
    lol no I dont risk my accounts by inviting people I dont know. I am just giving him advice from experience

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •