Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: [REQ] I'm looking for FTN and SCC

Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Wish it was that "easy" for requesting F*N , everyone would have gotten one......LOL

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    Hostile Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by bryant View Post
    Guys, why are you always spamming others people threads?
    Stupidity begets stupidity.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by OmarSharif View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hotshot6473 View Post
    SCT + TL is all you need for 0day content and thats what you have.
    That's true but i'm not only looking for 0day. I also like packs and great community. Trackers are not only something to download from. They are made of people too!
    FST is a great community and i don't see you posting here often? why is that?
    in which manner do you think you'd be a greater asset to any of those trackers, when you are not one to FST?

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post

That's true but i'm not only looking for 0day. I also like packs and great community. Trackers are not only something to download from. They are made of people too!
    in which manner do you think you'd be a greater asset to any of those trackers, when you are not one to FST?
    In his defence, Cabalo, most threads on FST don't reach the second page before they get spammed endlessly, laced with sarcasm, flamed at and/or had members disrespected in some way; not making it not the ideal social hangout some members here portray it to be. The aformentioned are taken as part and parcial of FST, but simply don't exist on your FTNs and probably not SCC either. I have no qualms personally about people using 'community' as reason to join FTN and would rather see someone invited there that has 20 posts on FST and 5000 on non torrent related sites than the other way around.

disclaimer; I don't have invites and even if I did, I'd never give them to someone I didn't know.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    You have a point but as you can see in my profile, i'm quite new on fst. Also, this is a horrible part of the year because i have a lot of exams to pass at my university! So studying keeps me busy!

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    Chief_Garbonzo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    props to Omar for requesting.. what I mean by that is, FtN is the only site that i have been really wanting for the last year and half, and I dont have the balls to request it on here, in fear of getting flamed. seems most FtN requests threads turn into a bashing or interrogation. lol i personally use ScT way more than SCC, but thats just me.. however, i really like to know people a bit before i toss out an invite. Omar if you want to msg me on TL or ScT, perhaps shoot some messages back and forth, i would be down. we can see where it leads.. =)

just msg me on here if interested in msg'n and getting to know each other. im always down to meet new people, and i have met some really cool people on these forums

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    You have a point but as you can see in my profile, i'm quite new on fst. Also, this is a horrible part of the year because i have a lot of exams to pass at my university! So studying keeps me busy!
    Then maybe you should wait with your request

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by Thatsgreat View Post

Then maybe you should wait with your request
    precisely.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    are you a PU on what.cd?
    if not, try and upload 5 torrents. (Not a big deal!)
    Invites are given to PUs+ by SCC staff.

hope that helps.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    Quote Originally Posted by n00bz0r View Post
    are you a PU on what.cd?
    if not, try and upload 5 torrents. (Not a big deal!)
    Invites are given to PUs+ by SCC staff.

hope that helps.
    Thanks for the info mate!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast