Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can You Please Check It.

Poster
    I got a sucky site that I just uploaded the page to it, ppl are saying that they can't see sum stuff in it. Can u please check and tell me what do u c? because it seems fine to me! I put a temp page in it, so tell me if you see and X's or undisplayed stuff in it!
    Site: My website
    Thanks in advance.

also what is the best program for making web pages? and what is the best FREE host?
    Click the longhorn icon to visit my website.
    <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'> You try Everything in my/our post(s) at YOUR own risk. I/we do not take responsibily for damages, caused by the post(s). Clicking on/or modifying anything in here is not permitted. Whoever edits my sig is a pussy.</span></span>

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

2. Lounge   -   #2
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I can see everything. May I suggest you run it through an English spellchecker.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    I can see everything.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Poster
    Yes I can see stuff.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@27 September 2003 - 21:11
    I can see everything.
    [QUOTE]

I saw everything&#33; Nice collection FC. Touch of the red necks without Hank Williams?
    I liked CCR I thought they were brilliant.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@27 September 2003 - 22:11
    I can see everything.
    Are you the one.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by bigboab@27 September 2003 - 16:05
    I only speak english in skol
    but thaks alot for the advice, i will do it.
    Also thanks for checking...
    Click the longhorn icon to visit my website.
    <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'> You try Everything in my/our post(s) at YOUR own risk. I/we do not take responsibily for damages, caused by the post(s). Clicking on/or modifying anything in here is not permitted. Whoever edits my sig is a pussy.</span></span>

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Poster
    Originally posted by bigboab@27 September 2003 - 22:05
    Try putting spellchecker through a spell checker, irony boy.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    just a personal preference, but there is nothing more annoying on a personal website than a midi file, especially when you&#39;re listening to music already. i couldn&#39;t see a link to turn it off either, usually there is. I&#39;m sure there is an option of disabling those kind of tunes playing in your browser, but i&#39;d rather they weren&#39;t there in the first place.

Other than that it&#39;s not bad at all. Didn&#39;t check the content, but looks a lot better than those "My First Website in 3 Easy Steps by GeoTowns" or whatever

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Originally posted by JPaul+27 September 2003 - 23:27--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JPaul &#064; 27 September 2003 - 23:27)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bigboab@27 September 2003 - 22:05
    Try putting spellchecker through a spell checker, irony boy. [/b][/quote]
    I was correct JP SPELLCHECKER as I quoted is a computer term for a piece of software. Incidentally this was not intended to be ironic. It was intended as maybe a help to the person involved in case they did not realise they were making spelling mistakes. But if you interpret it as that then I am sorry and I apologise to Supersonic.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast